Home

Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

This is a discussion on Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #25
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooch66
It's been like this since day one and if anything it's getting worse. In the first couple days the delay was sometimes 15-20 mins, hour tops. Yesterday both a buddy and I made some transactions and for both of us they took over 15 hours.

It's insanely frustrating because running a good MUT team already requires lots of time in menus and such and when I finally make some tough decisions, find a good deal, or get a needed player and want to play some games I should not have to wait until the NEXT DAY to do so.

Preach brotha! It just took about 9 hours to receive the 81 ovr Sean Smith MD card that I won on auction for a cool 2,410 coin. On top of that I have a 78 DT, Brandon Merriweather, and two other guys I put on 1 hour auctions that did not sell and have not been released back to me to re-auction/use.

I hope this gets patched soon. Can one of you whippersnappers with that tweeter thing get a movement going!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #26
Pro

goalie's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

until this cleans up, i am only going to buy using "buy it now" - the wait is just too frustrating.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:07 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Eh got a 88 elite LG and put him on auction for 60k and he didn't sell so I was going to put him on the lineup but hes not showing up, so frustrating, especially since the guy I have to use until then is a 73 overall
Old 09-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #28
Rookie

CHarrington6's Arena

OVR: 0

I bought a 85 rated Sammy Baugh for around 12k yesterday and still haven't got him but it took my coins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2014, 08:48 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am hoping they realize they could kill MUT with this stuff. Like someone already posted it already takes a lot of time to be successful in this mode. This just drags it out even further and makes it more frustrating than fun.

If this isn't fixed soon, I will be hanging it up and going back to CFM exclusively.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:42 PM   #30
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarbeez
I am hoping they realize they could kill MUT with this stuff. Like someone already posted it already takes a lot of time to be successful in this mode. This just drags it out even further and makes it more frustrating than fun.

If this isn't fixed soon, I will be hanging it up and going back to CFM exclusively.
I agree. I won an auction on a RG last night and I still didn't have him by this morning, maybe 10 hours later. Just insane. It's so frustrating and ruining the experience for me this year. I may just go to CFM and not turn back if this isn't fixed soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »