Home

MUT Chemistry Question

This is a discussion on MUT Chemistry Question within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MUT Chemistry Question

Quick question... I've noticed that that in the top right hand corner of my screen when playing MUT, it shows next to my overall, an "SP" Icon. I know it stands for Short Pass because of what I choose originally... Just trying to figure out... Am I suppose to build on that. Can I buy " additional chemistry to make that go up.. What exactly am I suppose to be doing with that and what all does it affect in MUT?!?! I'm new to MUT this year and just trying to get an understanding of everything! Thanks for all the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MUT Chemistry Question

The highest chem you can have is 99

The higher you get it the more it boosts the attributes that the Chemistry set is for
Old 09-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
Rookie

pies's Arena

OVR: 1

the players with the sp icon will improve your chemistry

the better players with the sp icon will improve your team chemistry

also the players will get a boost in certain stats if your coach has the sp icon
Old 09-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
The highest chem you can have is 99

The higher you get it the more it boosts the attributes that the Chemistry set is for
And how do I get it higher?? Do I have to buy it... Complete sets... Gain players that have the SP icon.... What??
Old 09-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

as you add SP players to your lineup the SP will go up.. that's how u build the SP chemistry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #6
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

The first thing you should do is find what head coach uses your boost, and then go after that gold head coach card...it gives a plus 15 to your boost.

You unlock the gold coach by completing all the regular season challenges for a team and earning that team collectible plus you will need a gold badge. Add those two items to the set to get your gold coach.

I have a gold Marvin Lewis, but I really want the gold Rex Ryan since I want a dominant man defense and most of my players are MD skill sets.

Problem with the Jets is having to face DEN and NE on All-Pro with a current team rated a 77.

But I digress...once you get the gold coach card you should be trying to find the best players in that particular skill. Once your team ovr gets to 85 you earn your second skill.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:09 PM   #7
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

On the front of player cards it will show you if they contribute to a particulate offense or defensive style. On the back of the cards it will show you how much. I think the top tier cards are +10 to any given style. The higher your overall combine style the more advantages to playing that style you will get.

You can have one style (offense or defense) to start with but once you get your overall team above 75 or 80 you will unlock a second style.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

How much effect does the players OVR rating have when raising team style? Example, I replaced a 72 OVR/+6 RS with an 80 OVR/+6 RS and had no change to the team style rating. I'm at 87 RS, trying to get to 90 and want to know if upgrading MLB Rivers (74 OVR) to Tulloch (84 OVR) will get me closer to 90 or if I need a MLB with +9 RS instead of +6.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »