Home

When Is The Best/Worst Times To Auction Cards

This is a discussion on When Is The Best/Worst Times To Auction Cards within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0
When Is The Best/Worst Times To Auction Cards

Ok so I am a noob when it comes to Ultimate Team. I have hated it since they put actual money into it but for some reason this year that is all I have played. So my question is. When is the best/worst times to auction cards?

Weekends?
Weekdays?
Between x:xx and y:yy O'clock?
During Promos?
After Promos?
Ect.

Really anything would be of assistance and your theory behind your answer would be awesome. Also if anyone knows of any sites, threads that could help me get up to speed would be good. I know of MUTHead to see the avg. going price for players but that is it.

Thanks a ton guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: When Is The Best/Worst Times To Auction Cards

This is just my opinion...

Buy
1. During promos (like today's legend pack) because people want to get coins for packs
2. Legends (if you have the coins)...because that is the promo and people are flooding the market with them trying to become millionaires instead of earning things.
3. When a pretty good guy has a terrible game or two...see #2 below.

Sell
1. 6-11PM EST because you're getting the east coast people in prime time and the west coast people just logging in to get started.
2. Sunday nights after everyone is still running on football...especially if you (example) have a Palmer and he just threw for 300+ and a few TDs. They feel it'll translate on the (virtual) field, but it's all based on pre-programmed ratings and luck (like a fluke fumble or injury).
3. Check to see if a guy is part of a set. Some bronze guys go for a lot of coins (compared to discard or a 100-200 auction) because they are a little rarer and complete people's sets.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:20 PM   #3
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: When Is The Best/Worst Times To Auction Cards

Thanks that helps clarify some things for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »