Home

Madden 16 MUT Progress

This is a discussion on Madden 16 MUT Progress within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2015, 07:45 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 MUT Progress

ugh too many quitters in MUT I just went 8-1 in the season, then won the superbowl, Im up 28-7 in the first half of the SB, and the guy throws his 2nd INT and quits...

I guess it's nice I won, but damn 1/2 my games ive won the person quit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 07:57 PM   #26
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
ugh too many quitters in MUT I just went 8-1 in the season, then won the superbowl, Im up 28-7 in the first half of the SB, and the guy throws his 2nd INT and quits...

I guess it's nice I won, but damn 1/2 my games ive won the person quit.
I'm not a fan of quitting, but at the same time if I'm blowing a guy out 35-0 in the 2nd quarter, I'd probably be like wtf if he didn't quit, like the seasons mode is about getting the wins so u can get coins and packs, it's not like sim ball or even about playing the games. It's just about the wins to get through each season to get the rewards.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:06 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
I'm not a fan of quitting, but at the same time if I'm blowing a guy out 35-0 in the 2nd quarter, I'd probably be like wtf if he didn't quit, like the seasons mode is about getting the wins so u can get coins and packs, it's not like sim ball or even about playing the games. It's just about the wins to get through each season to get the rewards.
Don't you get more coins if you hang around til the end? I had a win early that I got 52 coins for... 52... The guy quit on me.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:25 PM   #28
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

I am so ****ing pissed at these Madden servers. Was just up 14-3 in the 3rd qtr in the Okoye legend challenge when I get hit with your connection to the EA servers has been lost this game will not count bull****.

So because your servers SUCK I get ****ing hosed!!

Edit: Got the badge on my 2nd try thanks to a sack/fumble returned for a TD. Ryan Kerrigan is a beast!!!

Last edited by JBH3; 08-31-2015 at 01:06 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:49 PM   #29
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Haven't spent a dime yet, but I'm probably going to end up spending some coin because it's so hard to build a team. I'm horrible at working the ah, for example I got a guy for 2K and the next highest was 4.5K so I put him up for 4 K and then someone else posts him for 1.9 K lol so I lost coins on that.

My key players right now are:

QB Joe Flacco
RB Bo Jackson/Dri Archer
WR Calvin Johnson (80 OVR MaddenSeason)
SS TJ McDonald
CB Terrence Newman
TE Kyle Rudolph

No elites yet, considering buying a few pro packs but don't just want more golds
Old 09-02-2015, 03:21 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Is there a beginners guide to MUT. I just opened up my packs and doing thr weekly challenge, but not sure what I should sell, if I should hold guys back to not use their contacts etc. Sorry if making clutter in this thread, just didn't want to start a new one. Thanks.

Key players for me with a short passing attack team

WR -
Antonio Brown (90)
Beckham Jr (89)
Calvin Johnson (80)

TE-
Rob Gronkowski (91)

Re-
Chandler Jones (82)

MLB-
Lawrence Timmons (86)
Brandon Marshal (80)

SS-
Ron Parker (79)

Last edited by Brandwin; 09-02-2015 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:14 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Is there a beginners guide to MUT. I just opened up my packs and doing thr weekly challenge, but not sure what I should sell, if I should hold guys back to not use their contacts etc. Sorry if making clutter in this thread, just didn't want to start a new one. Thanks.

Key players for me with a short passing attack team

WR -
Antonio Brown (90)
Beckham Jr (89)
Calvin Johnson (80)

TE-
Rob Gronkowski (91)

Re-
Chandler Jones (82)

MLB-
Lawrence Timmons (86)
Brandon Marshal (80)

SS-
Ron Parker (79)
Hey I'm pretty new to this to but here are some of my tips for you regarding your questions. My first tip is to make a "Contract Saving" lineup. Put all of your non starters that have 25 contracts and play through some of the lower level solos. For me I made a contract saving lineup and am playing through the gauntlet with them as far as I can. This will keep your best players from using up contracts and will save you some coins (because you would have to buy up contracts).

Secondly, unless you really like the player or the way he plays, I would sell him. These cards are at their peak value right now because more and more cards will come out and drive down their value. You could sell your good cards and reinvest to make more money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 12:30 AM   #32
Rookie

Holy **** EA....

Just lost my seasons playoffs on a DC before the first snap.

Then face a dude who was raging hard because I usered him like 3 times...

What happens? His free Megatron pulls down 4 specs in a row with double coverage for 2 TD's then forces a ball into triple coverage and all my DB's just move out of the way and give him the game....

I had a shot to tie it. 1st and goal from the 9. Joe Horn drops a contested slant, Luck WAY overthrows a fade with NO pressure or movement penalty, Graham drops an option with late contact.

ANTONIO BROWN DROPS A WIDE GODDAMN OPEN CURL.

I went from 7-3 in seasons to 0-1.

Last edited by alexander_37; 09-03-2015 at 12:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »