Home

Problems getting the weekly Clay Matthews card?

This is a discussion on Problems getting the weekly Clay Matthews card? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 02:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Problems getting the weekly Clay Matthews card?

Don't know if this is happening to anybody else but I haven't yet received the weekly Clay Matthews card (even though in the waiting page it says he is available) also haven't received my 3x promo packs for the week yet (I have gotten them on Tuesdays in the past) anybody else having this issue (I have restarted my PS4 5 times so it's not that).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Problems getting the weekly Clay Matthews card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnemergut
Don't know if this is happening to anybody else but I haven't yet received the weekly Clay Matthews card (even though in the waiting page it says he is available) also haven't received my 3x promo packs for the week yet (I have gotten them on Tuesdays in the past) anybody else having this issue (I have restarted my PS4 5 times so it's not that).
Try going into account management at the home screen and clicking restore licensing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »