Home

MUT 17 Discussion

This is a discussion on MUT 17 Discussion within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2016, 11:47 AM   #449
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MUT 17 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredropro
Everyone on the Muthead boards think or have a theory it's called the Equalizer... To make all the game competitive.... It's real BS if you ask me.... But it goes both ways I have a 94 overall team and got matched up with a 87 team and I lost. I had numerous wide open drops passes that were tipped turned into 80yd int returns..... It's a big problem anyone thats been over to the muthead boards see an Equalizer thread or two everyday

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
While I have heard of such "equalizers" for teams above 95+OVR etc. (not using that as a hard plateau # just an example) against teams in the 80's. It may not seem "fair" but considering the amount of truly stacked teams in the lowest divisions this year, to keep it only makes sense. Troll the trolls?
Old 12-25-2016, 07:44 PM   #450
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Don't play Madden but from time to time since I have so many other games but when I do I play that head to head seasons and I have yet to play anybody who doesn't have a fully loaded team besides one time. They have the absolute best players at every position ..... You have to spend real money to have that good of team pretty much unless that's the only game you play night and day

I think people win the super bowl then simply lose to drop back down in the rankings to beat up on lower level teams and average players

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2016, 07:47 PM   #451
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Don't play Madden but from time to time since I have so many other games but when I do I play that head to head seasons and I have yet to play anybody who doesn't have a fully loaded team besides one time. They have the absolute best players at every position ..... You have to spend real money to have that good of team pretty much unless that's the only game you play night and day

I think people win the super bowl then simply lose to drop back down in the rankings to beat up on lower level teams and average players

I've played guys with loaded teams too and they absolutely stink most of the time. It's almost like the more money they spekd, the more sorry they are

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 07:49 PM   #452
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I've played guys with loaded teams too and they absolutely stink most of the time. It's almost like the more money they spekd, the more sorry they are

That I agree most of the are absolute trash at the game..... I've beat most of them even when they have the clear better team

Most of them run a few plays over and over on offense. On defense they run the typical cover 3 all game that's easy to beat

Old 12-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #453
MVP

Quote:
That I agree most of the are absolute trash at the game..... I've beat most of them even when they have the clear better team

Most of them run a few plays over and over on offense. On defense they run the typical cover 3 all game that's easy to beat

I get a sense of accomplishment when I beat those guys knowing that I haven't spent a cent on the game and I don't have farm accounts hoarding coins, etc.

Cover 3 is generally my base defense too but I mix it up if I'm getting beat

Old 12-25-2016, 07:54 PM   #454
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I get a sense of accomplishment when I beat those guys knowing that I haven't spent a cent on the game and I don't have farm accounts hoarding coins, etc.

Cover 3 is generally my base defense too but I mix it up if I'm getting beat

It is a great defense overall to run that's true. But like you said you have to mix up the zone coverages which is what I do ......

I actually have some of the best corners in the game with high man to man ratings but it's seems man just get torched.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:02 PM   #455
MVP

Quote:
It is a great defense overall to run that's true. But like you said you have to mix up the zone coverages which is what I do ......

I actually have some of the best corners in the game with high man to man ratings but it's seems man just get torched.

A lot of times it seems like the ratings don't mean sh*t lol. Especially when you play guys that run their 2 or 3 money plays. No matter what you do, those plays are always open unless you user it

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2016, 01:14 AM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 0

Nothing more frustrating than attempting the challenge of scoring 4 rushing td's vs the Steelers for arctic freeze. Having 3 Td's and on the goal line about to score your 4th and fumble...

On a challenge like that 1 fumble shouldn't be an automatic fail condition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »