Home

MUT 17 Discussion

This is a discussion on MUT 17 Discussion within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2017, 10:46 AM   #513
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MUT 17 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Another quick update if anyone is still out there. Picked up FB Poe who is now my starter and since he is now starting I moved OOP Jack from my back up to starting HB, he now with Chems has 89 spd, accl, and agl with 91+ stiff arm, truck, and juke. His blocking is also really good but his catch is only ~75 which I'll have to mess with to see how reliable it is because the main thing I used Austin for was his ability to catch more than speed which is why I was okay with switching him out but If jack proves too unreliable in my normal offense (very pass heavy especially to HB and TE.) I will put Austin back at starter. My starting TE is also now milestone Fedorawitz who is a amazing blocker and chemed a pretty good receiver too.

The last thing I have planned is to get rid of that moss with Chem Master Brown but I'm not looking forward to the grind as I only have two badges so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be easy to get that chem master Brown now. Just buy the cards you need to unlock the chems and then resell em after

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2017, 09:27 AM   #514
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
Should be easy to get that chem master Brown now. Just buy the cards you need to unlock the chems and then resell em after

I know Just saying it gonna be a grind to try and put the team together and then play the games and stuff since some Chems can only be tier 2 with a coach, uni, or player with x2 and I don't wanna invest to much into a card I'm using for two games.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:44 AM   #515
MVP

Quote:
I know Just saying it gonna be a grind to try and put the team together and then play the games and stuff since some Chems can only be tier 2 with a coach, uni, or player with x2 and I don't wanna invest to much into a card I'm using for two games.

I mean I think it's worth it to get chem master brown. I still have him and clowney on my team. Don't think I will ever get rid of them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2017, 09:52 AM   #516
Pro

MUT 17 Discussion

Quote:
I mean I think it's worth it to get chem master brown. I still have him and clowney on my team. Don't think I will ever get rid of them

Lol a lot of the top tier receivers are pipe dreams for me so Brown is def gonna be good for me. And Clowney is amazing if not for his gameplay the Chems alone make him worth it. Dude makes up half of all my tier 2 Chems .
And I'm happy to see this thread isn't been complete abandoned.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM   #517
MVP

I'm currently trying to get my team high enough to complete the OVR master (trying to get Deion) but that's proving to be harder than I expected.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:39 AM   #518
Pro

Quote:
I'm currently trying to get my team high enough to complete the OVR master (trying to get Deion) but that's proving to be harder than I expected.

Same I'm at 92 rn and am pretty happy with my team. And the only guys out there who are upgrades at this point are all extremely expensive.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #519
MVP

Quote:
Same I'm at 92 rn and am pretty happy with my team. And the only guys out there who are upgrades at this point are all extremely expensive.

I'm at a 96 but I think ive reached a point where I can't get much better with what I have. I think I'm about to sell my team and rebuild it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2017, 10:10 PM   #520
Pro

MUT 17 Discussion

How do y'all feel about your odds in packs and rewards? Just did the Easter promo and saw guys saying they got a bunch of elites out of it including a guy who says he got Ha Ha 3 times yet all ten times plus 3 store packs and the objective pack got me 14 silver collectibles. And this isn't one time every time a Promo rolls around no matter how many packs I pull I always seem to get shafted. My team is 92 OVR rn with elites at every single position and I can count on one hand how of the guys on my team I actually got out of the 853 packs I've opened this year (not counting the 85 Matt Forte who EA trolls me with every time I think I got an elite seriously though does anyone else feel like they pull him at least once a week?). And they are always low end guys in their promo. I think the only one I've gotten that wasn't at the very bottom of the pack was TOTY Incognito.

Last edited by E The Rhymer; 04-11-2017 at 10:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »