Home

Guantle-ception solo

This is a discussion on Guantle-ception solo within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2017, 10:28 PM   #1
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Guantle-ception solo

This is the type of solo that makes you out never want to play solos again.

I like that EA made kickers valuable, but making a 50 yard field with this people are dang near impossible. I can't get it with 80 OVR 80 KPW Dan Bailey nor Jankowski 82 KPW. I'm about to sell both and just get someoke with 84 KPW. Exactly what they want haha.

Any one else have any success with this solo?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Guantle-ception solo

I made it easy with Jankowski my first try

I've even seen people on MUT say they have made it with golds with the right lucky wind. If you think this Solo makes you rage then you haven't got to the really hard ones in this years or years past lol

This year though people have been abusing the crap out of a certain play that the CPU can't stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2017, 10:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Guantle-ception solo

I got lucky and beat this solo on my first try and even shut out the CPU. Since it's on arcade mode, the CPU fumbles like every possession. Getting the TDs was easy. For the FG, I have Graham Gano has my kicker. Missed the 50 yard FG in the 1st quarter cuz I had a 4 mph wind in my face. So I waited till the 2nd quarter to try again and I made it easily since I had the wind in my favor. I got the pick in the last minute of the game

You should make it easily with the kickers you have. Just make sure the wind is in your favor and you push the left stick all the way down when you kick to make sure your kick has a lower trajectory but goes farther

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-05-2017, 11:22 PM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I got lucky and beat this solo on my first try and even shut out the CPU. Since it's on arcade mode, the CPU fumbles like every possession. Getting the TDs was easy. For the FG, I have Graham Gano has my kicker. Missed the 50 yard FG in the 1st quarter cuz I had a 4 mph wind in my face. So I waited till the 2nd quarter to try again and I made it easily since I had the wind in my favor. I got the pick in the last minute of the game

You should make it easily with the kickers you have. Just make sure the wind is in your favor and you push the left stick all the way down when you kick to make sure your kick has a lower trajectory but goes farther

Figured you pushing down gets me the distance haha. Already sold janko and Bailey for Jason Myers. Welp, I guess a better liker doesn't hurt haha

Old 09-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #5
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I made it easy with Jankowski my first try

I've even seen people on MUT say they have made it with golds with the right lucky wind. If you think this Solo makes you rage then you haven't got to the really hard ones in this years or years past lol

This year though people have been abusing the crap out of a certain play that the CPU can't stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was actually surprised to find out I only opened like 20 packs in Madden 17. I guess I was occupied with other games or something. I just made the field goal Though after aiming down for distance.

The rest of the solo will be a cake walk.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 12:10 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I was actually surprised to find out I only opened like 20 packs in Madden 17. I guess I was occupied with other games or something. I just made the field goal Though after aiming down for distance.

The rest of the solo will be a cake walk.

Cool. Glad you got that taken care of man

Old 09-06-2017, 08:39 AM   #7
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I made it with Santos on my 2nd attempt with the wind right. I actually restarted until the wind was blowing correctly because I wasn't dropping major coin for a K.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-18-2017, 10:19 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man I have played this solo a dozen or more times and I can get the 2 passing and running tds, the INT, and the fumble but I cannot get that 50 yard FG.

Finally beat this beast!

Last edited by testorz; 09-20-2017 at 11:18 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »