Home

Post your progress! (MUT '19)

This is a discussion on Post your progress! (MUT '19) within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 10:58 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Post your progress! (MUT '19)

I'm up to a respectable 83 overall.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2018, 11:58 PM   #74
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Feel like I’m far behind some of you this year. I just haven’t been able to play as much as I have in years past but I’m loving this Madden a lot

Here’s my team I’ve got so far. This is strictly from just playing and buying a few dollar packs here and there. I’ve saved every single bit of my coins so far..... Probably could upgrade some spots but I’m cheap when it comes to buying cards off the auction lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2018, 12:27 AM   #75
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Post your progress! (MUT '19)

I actually got time to do some solo battles and man is this game mode just flat out awful right now

Your players literally nerfed so bad and running the ball is impossible because of how slow they make even your faster backs run like they have cement shoes on

I thought maybe it was just me but I went to MUTHEAD and it’s clear this game mode just isn’t good right now. Really disappointed.... Maybe they patch it and make it much better in the future

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 08:25 AM   #76
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I actually got time to do some solo battles and man is this game mode just flat out awful right now

Your players literally nerfed so bad and running the ball is impossible because of how slow they make even your faster backs run like they have cement shoes on

I thought maybe it was just me but I went to MUTHEAD and it’s clear this game mode just isn’t good right now. Really disappointed.... Maybe they patch it and make it much better in the future

Yeah it's awful and unplayable to me. I even tried the Semi-pro level, which is Rookie competitive. Still nerfed speed and they dumb down your playbook so much (no matter the level) I'm using the same 5 or 6 plays all game. Why take away a BUNCH of plays from my playbook??

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 08-15-2018, 08:33 AM   #77
MVP

A big +1 to how awful the Solo Battles are. I took the Steelers as my team at the start and I only get their playbooks to use even though I paid for different books off the auction house (NO and DET). It makes me rage that I can't at least use my selected books.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:36 AM   #78
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

I've completed all challenges available except the Journey ones, which I've done a little over 30 of those.

I'm a level 31, and my team is a 84ovr. I upgraded AB to a 90 recently, and starting to use chemistries.

For now, I used balanced O and balanced D and have tier 2 for both. My HOF Terrell Owens is now a 86 and saving those canton bound cards to get him to a 90 eventually.

There hasn't been a challenge yet where I felt overwhelmed with difficulty. They've all been rather easy overall. But I will say, using the restart challenge/timeout glitch has saved me from quite a few restarts for sure.

First year really getting into MUT and loving the grind. Only money spent and that will be spent is the $1.50 packs that we get for leveling up to certain levels. My next one is coming at level 32.

If you complete challenges you'd be surprised at what rewards you can get.

I will say though buying all the 50k elite pack the 10 times it was allowed was the best thing I did to build my team. What cards I didn't need were sold for TP and used to upgrade my higher end players.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:15 AM   #79
MVP

I'm lvl 23 with an 80 OVR squad. Building a Steelers themed team and trying to take advantage of that chem. This is my first year doing MUT, so I've already made some boo boos (like wasting a bunch of my training points on dudes I won't play), but I'm having fun so far. The solos are a grind, but the team building aspect of this is way more fun than franchise and I'll be in WL after going 3-0 in my first H2H games.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:24 AM   #80
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
So what should I try to sell this for and should I expect a pretty good return? Attachment 153694

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Why sell at all? Keep him. Get his power up card and upgrade him to a 90 using that card is my suggestion. 150k coin or whatever is great, but then what? What will do buy with those coins? Other packs that won't give you elite cards, let alone a 87ovr one?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »