Home

Post your progress! (MUT '19)

This is a discussion on Post your progress! (MUT '19) within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2018, 05:07 PM   #33
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Post your progress! (MUT '19)

Currently ranked 47th in the solo battles...not sure I'll stick in top 100.

203,606 through the first 9 solos.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-08-2018, 06:03 PM   #34
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Currently ranked 47th in the solo battles...not sure I'll stick in top 100.

203,606 through the first 9 solos.
Nice, bro! Are you playing on Ultimate that chooses All Madden/Comp?

I did for one game and won. Then lost next game on All Pro lol. I wanna play 5 more tonight. That all T.O. team is dumb but I guess I'll play against it .

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg
Old 08-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #35
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
I am almost done with Campaign myself and got lucky again today. I pulled an 88 overall Tom Brady with the offensive elite player.
What do you mean offensive elite? Is there different types of elite players?

Sorry, this is my first year REALLY getting into MUT. Got my feet wet last year. Learned some valuable lessons but stopped playing a little after Halloween ha!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 06:11 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Yeah, the HoF content dropping was a nice boost. My team is still just a 79 OVR, but I have about 80K saved, and an 80K quick sell player that is currently going for your 30K in the AH. Not really sure if he is gong for that much, or if that is just the current price guys are posting.

I'm only halfway through the campaign. I have not had a ton of time to really just grind.

I'm still rolling with my 78 OVR Mahomes, because I like him. But his accuracy issues are going to force me to move on sooner or later.

AB is my best player, and all of the new content made these earlier challenges a bit easier.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:58 PM   #37
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Nice, bro! Are you playing on Ultimate that chooses All Madden/Comp?

I did for one game and won. Then lost next game on All Pro lol. I wanna play 5 more tonight. That all T.O. team is dumb but I guess I'll play against it .

TO team was easily the toughest. Yea I play on the 100% challenge.

Already down to 59...def not gonna stay top 100. My DL is so weak I get zero pressure or blocksheds. Just hit level 31 so when I get 32 I'll have the option to get that 85 Bosa...which I'll probably buy. Still rocking 1,350 pts from my $20 initial point investment. That Tyreke Hill is easily worth the $1.50 and I got his power up in a solo so he's 92 speed.

Side note: after losing my first MUT Draft ranked game I went on a 6-game W streak and "won" my entry. You get 90k in coins if you choose...or you can roll the dice like I did and instead of 2 30k quick sells I went with 2 packs and they def didn't get me 30k. You also get 30k in coins I think + 15 trophies. Lost game 1 of the next entry and I'm now 1-0 in my 4th entry for a total record 7-2...but it shows 5-1.

This mode is just okay to me. I actually had a pretty bad offense when I won 6 games. I had AJ Green and Mike Evens as WR's, Tevin Coleman HB, and David Carr QB. In the MUT world that's a subpar offensive lineup.

Last thing: just utilized my first refund and can I just say I really love this addition? I upgraded Gronk to 90 and really anticipated getting my choice of red chem. Well the only option was E for energizer...which doesn't make sense for Gronk. Powered him down to the 87 and got the 89 back that I can now sell. This is pretty damn huge IMO.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #38
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
TO team was easily the toughest. Yea I play on the 100% challenge.

Already down to 59...def not gonna stay top 100. My DL is so weak I get zero pressure or blocksheds. Just hit level 31 so when I get 32 I'll have the option to get that 85 Bosa...which I'll probably buy. Still rocking 1,350 pts from my $20 initial point investment. That Tyreke Hill is easily worth the $1.50 and I got his power up in a solo so he's 92 speed.

Side note: after losing my first MUT Draft ranked game I went on a 6-game W streak and "won" my entry. You get 90k in coins if you choose...or you can roll the dice like I did and instead of 2 30k quick sells I went with 2 packs and they def didn't get me 30k. You also get 30k in coins I think + 15 trophies. Lost game 1 of the next entry and I'm now 1-0 in my 4th entry for a total record 7-2...but it shows 5-1.

This mode is just okay to me. I actually had a pretty bad offense when I won 6 games. I had AJ Green and Mike Evens as WR's, Tevin Coleman HB, and David Carr QB. In the MUT world that's a subpar offensive lineup.

Last thing: just utilized my first refund and can I just say I really love this addition? I upgraded Gronk to 90 and really anticipated getting my choice of red chem. Well the only option was E for energizer...which doesn't make sense for Gronk. Powered him down to the 87 and got the 89 back that I can now sell. This is pretty damn huge IMO.
Wait, what? You get the elite card back even after you put it in the upgrade and refunded? That's pretty sick.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #39
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBate24
Wait, what? You get the elite card back even after you put it in the upgrade and refunded? That's pretty sick.
If you upgrade a card using training points, you may be refunded half the amount to power player back down. I've used it a few times with players who I know long term are a waste to upgrade unless I got the core elite card. Some are worth it cause they can get pretty high with only training points.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 0

How hard is it going be to acquire Training going forward, and will we keep needing it?

Some of the upgrade amounts are crazy high. It seems like you acquire Training very sporadically.

I did just convert all of my Bronze and Silvers into Gold Players? I'm not sure if I should continue and convert the golds up to elite. This seems inefficient, but a decent way to get some elite players. But I could have also sold off everyone for training.

Is there any good way to estimate how much training is worth compared to coins. I can trade a Gold player for 15 Training, or sell him for around 1000 coins, or I can convert him to an Elite with other Gold players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »