Home

Post your progress! (MUT '19)

This is a discussion on Post your progress! (MUT '19) within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 06:19 AM   #105
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Post your progress! (MUT '19)

The key for me getting to level 30 was maximizing my XP during the solos pre-Journey. It's a huge pain, but I want that 95 Shazier, which is a big user advantage in H2H due to his 90 speed. I was trying to get 3 TD's every solo it was possible. You get XP up to 3 TD's and I think it's 75 XP. It adds time to the grind, but it added way more XP than you get from just running clock.

I'm currently level 38.5 and looking forward to my level 39 elite pack.

Jumped into Weekend League bolting to a 3-0 start with three absolute floods. All guys quit before halftime and I scored a TD on every offensive possession. I'm ready to face some goons and get flooded myself when I get some games in later today.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 07:03 AM   #106
MVP

3304Life's Arena

OVR: 0

This was before I dropped 200k on a new O line through auctions. I also got DJ Moore through the rookie gauntlet because I focus more on offense as the offense captain in MUT squads. But for the sake of solo battles and stuff, I知 saving up coins now for a new D line because it痴 decent, but against better squads it痴 going to be torn apart.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:45 AM   #107
Pro

OVR: 1

Currently working towards the 90 overall Sean Taylor. Got the expensive 88 overall one through a pack opening. And now have 2 other pieces. Should be a breeze getting the other 2

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2018, 10:19 AM   #108
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

So I did something dumb... after being so disappointed and annoyed with The Longshot 2.0, immediately I sold all my MUT reward cards for training. Last night I noticed that they are required to complete The Chronicles.

Anything I can do? I don't know if redoing Longshot would even net me any rewards and I doubt I would do it. Also my other question is am I missing out on anything by not doing this mode? At first glance it seemed like it was coin heavy.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:25 PM   #109
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Well I ended up just that 91 Legend Vick for only around 400k with just searching the market and getting the cards needed for cheaper than buying him outright

Man is he fast and is is throwing so much more accurate compared to what I had with the lower tier Vick. Only thing is I could probably re sell him now and make a little profit off him. Most of the sales right now are around 480k+ .... Not sure what I should do lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2018, 08:28 PM   #110
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Well I ended up just that 91 Legend Vick for only around 400k with just searching the market and getting the cards needed for cheaper than buying him outright

Man is he fast and is is throwing so much more accurate compared to what I had with the lower tier Vick. Only thing is I could probably re sell him now and make a little profit off him. Most of the sales right now are around 480k+ .... Not sure what I should do lol

Nice. I just completed the 90 overall Sean Taylor set.

Wish I could've gotten that Vick

Old 08-17-2018, 08:30 PM   #111
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Nice. I just completed the 90 overall Sean Taylor set.

Wish I could've gotten that Vick

I知 actually working on him to as my next guy I知 really trying to level up. I have him a 86 right now ...... Thing I love about ole Taylor is he hits like a Mac truck and forces fumbles often.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 08:32 PM   #112
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I知 actually working on him to as my next guy I知 really trying to level up. I have him a 86 right now ...... Thing I love about ole Taylor is he hits like a Mac truck and forces fumbles often.

For sure. I love having him. I'm leveling up the upgrade one now to make him 91. Think I have him at like 78 right now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »