Home

Playbook messed up

This is a discussion on Playbook messed up within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2019, 04:42 AM   #1
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Playbook messed up

So I started my MUT out with the Chiefs O and D playbooks. I didn't like them so I got the Bears west coast O and 3-4 D. They were fine for a few days but now they have reverted back to the Chiefs playbooks and I no longer even have them. The change happened when I played my first online game. I got slaughtered because I was not fimiliar with the plays. I've purchased a few more playbooks to try and get them to change but they won't. Same playbook each time I play solo or online.

Anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Playbook messed up

I havent encountered this yet. I've switched between the Colts and Saints playbooks but it hasnt reverted back to the other without me doing so.

I also dont play online. Not sure if that's the issue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2019, 11:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I use the Bears playbook as well, and an issue I noticed is the offline game modes (solo battles, challenges, etc.) definitely isn't the same playbook as when I play H2H. Not really sure what's what, but just know it's not right. I like the online playbook I've been getting, so I don't want to tinker until they end up "fixing it" I guess, but my offline playbook is limited.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:18 AM   #4
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

I'm happy to report my playbooks are back to normal now. Don't know what was going on but for a couple days it was strange.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:05 AM   #5
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

This is really starting to piss me off. First my playbook was fine, then the game gave me some random playbook , then it corrected itself , now I've got some foreign playbook again. I really wish EA could get their **** together. I'm a business owner and I'd be embarrassed if I put out such a faulty product year after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2019, 12:12 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
So I started my MUT out with the Chiefs O and D playbooks. I didn't like them so I got the Bears west coast O and 3-4 D. They were fine for a few days but now they have reverted back to the Chiefs playbooks and I no longer even have them. The change happened when I played my first online game. I got slaughtered because I was not fimiliar with the plays. I've purchased a few more playbooks to try and get them to change but they won't. Same playbook each time I play solo or online.

Anyone else having this problem?
Yes, I noticed this after the last update 1.19. I had the Browns Off PB and the Ravens Def PB but then I changed to the Bears Def PB to check out the new defensive formation and when I tried to play a MUT challenge, I did not have the Browns PB even though it was my preferred PB that I had set.

What I found interesting is when I switched back to the Ravens Def PB, and played a MUT game, I had the Browns Off PB.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:35 AM   #7
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

My problem seems to have been fixed. Now I can play head to head matches with out my PB's changing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »