Home

M23 Release Day Plans?

This is a discussion on M23 Release Day Plans? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2022, 11:06 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: M23 Release Day Plans?

Getting started right away on draft classes because that’s the only reason anybody likes me haha
Old 08-05-2022, 12:48 AM   #10
Rookie

JagdReaper's Arena

OVR: 0

edit some settings, some mild roster adjustments and then on too my Bengals franchise .
Old 08-05-2022, 12:52 AM   #11
Rookie

Early on I dive deep into fantasy drafts. I’ll do 3-4 to see when players go and then really do my draft. Then once NFL season gets started I usually do my hometown Packers franchise soon after and stick with that through the cycle. No patience to play h2h online anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2022, 03:53 AM   #12
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Read this board to see if EA were true to their promises.

If they fixed some of the basic "polish" that will be telling.
Things like the "coaching points" remaining on screen and all those really basic issues. If they are not resolved, it will tell us how serious EA really were.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:37 AM   #13
Rookie

steelheat226's Arena

- I load that bad boy up & play the introduction game to get a better feel of the game & incase there’s an achievement

-Download the latest roster update & correct anything missing

- Do some exhibition games with my Steelers by myself to get used to my strengths & weakness until my brothers & friends come

-Every year I try to make Madden’s release date a big thing at my house & yes I’m looked at as a big Madden nerd lol
Old 08-05-2022, 06:51 AM   #14
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

If the game play against the CPU feels as good as it did in the beta I'll be playing Play Now games and I'll start my franchise once the regular season starts and the rosters are set.

I also have enjoyed Ultimate Team the past 3 years so I'll be spending a good amount of time in the solo challenges , solo battles , and online head to head season mode. Ultimate Team gets a lot of attention from EA throughout the year and they did a decent job in 22 keeping things interesting so I expect 23 to be good as well .
Old 08-05-2022, 09:15 AM   #15
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

I'm stuck to PS4 again, so I'll get the game and just go ahead and match my current M22 sliders to see what real differences are there. I'll do a soft reset back to default after that and probably won't start a true franchise until week one official rosters are set. I'm still going to be the Washington Commanders first run, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2022, 10:02 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBizzle13
Always curious what people’s go-to is once you’ve installed and played the intro scenario…

Mess with rosters? Exhibition? Ultimate Team?

Debating on whether I’ll pull the trigger for early access this year, but regardless I always play an exhibition with out of the box sliders/settings, Pats (me) versus the Jets at Gillette. Hoping the install goes quickly so I can get it in before bed or heading off to work.

Then on to slider and roster tweaking as I’m mostly an offline player.
I love this question. exact ole same to me. No matter how much they try to advertise ultimate team screw that mode. But I usually look thru the rosters, especially my beloved broncos and titans. Then I usually play fac the franchise or whatever the single-player mode is to get a feel of the game. But I may switch that up and go straight into the franchise. am also a solo offline guy.

My advice (even though no one asked lol) I just played the free 10 hr trial that comes with EA play. Since I do not like ultimate team or the other online modes like that the early release is a waste of money for me. But YOLO my good madden player!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »