Home

Madden NFL 23 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2022, 09:39 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 23 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Xbox Series X
Cloud CFM
Repeatable

Constantly getting disconnected. My internet connection is awesome. Not having issues with Xbox Live at all. But it's very frustrating. It won't immediately desync me. It waits like 10-15 minutes and then kicks me out and I lose all of my progress. I lost 3 weeks of the offseason (resign, FA, 2nd FA wk) one time and had to do it all over again. Happening with multiple different CFMs. Very annoying.
Sorry you’re having issues but also happy to hear I’m not the only one. I’m caught in some multiverse of saves right now and am about to fly the white flag.

I have two “timelines” of completing a draft and kept getting tossed back into one or the other in the seventh round. I would try and trade a pick and was told I couldn’t because the pick was already traded, which it was in the alternate reality save.

Kept getting bounced before I could finish the draft… FINALLY made it to the new season, made my final preseason roster moves and called it a night. Booted it up today and was back in the seventh round of the draft… finished the draft, played a preseason game and upon exiting that, was brought to the FIRST round of the draft :-/

I don’t want to keep going through this cycle if it’s always going to revert back but I also don’t want to lose my save plus not confident the next franchise will work any better.

As someone who QA tested a Madden “back in the day” I’m especially frustrated.
Old 08-23-2022, 08:27 AM   #58
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez7
Sorry you’re having issues but also happy to hear I’m not the only one. I’m caught in some multiverse of saves right now and am about to fly the white flag.

I have two “timelines” of completing a draft and kept getting tossed back into one or the other in the seventh round. I would try and trade a pick and was told I couldn’t because the pick was already traded, which it was in the alternate reality save.

Kept getting bounced before I could finish the draft… FINALLY made it to the new season, made my final preseason roster moves and called it a night. Booted it up today and was back in the seventh round of the draft… finished the draft, played a preseason game and upon exiting that, was brought to the FIRST round of the draft :-/

I don’t want to keep going through this cycle if it’s always going to revert back but I also don’t want to lose my save plus not confident the next franchise will work any better.

As someone who QA tested a Madden “back in the day” I’m especially frustrated.

Dude that's insane. That's exactly what was happening to me. I just gave up and started an offline franchise and it's working really well. Did some future sims to test what 2032 & 2033 look like and everything seems to be working from a quick glance.

They need to get this server stuff under control.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 08-23-2022 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:05 AM   #59
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Server issues happening to me as well. Its been quite a problem. Hard to eve. really get many games in because I'm afraid its going to revert back.
Old 08-23-2022, 11:13 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 2

Platform: PS5

Bug: Unable to play playoff games after 10 years in offline franchise. The game can be played in full. But when leaving the playoff game using "Finish Game" the game will crash and corrupt the autosave file. Which means the franchise is essentially over. The only fix is to not play any actual games and just autosim franchise from 2032, but that's not acceptable for those of us wanting a full long term experience.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline Franchise.

Can you reproduce it? How?:Yes. Sim for 10 years (or play it in full!), get to the start of the 2032 season. Sim or play to the playoffs. Then play a playoff game. The bug will occur at the end.
Old 08-23-2022, 11:55 AM   #61
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Question for people dealing with the online franchise server de-syncs. Are you guys in a league that started with a Fantasy Draft? My normal league was fine the last time I tried it (Saturday), but the fantasy draft one is where I'm having the issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2022, 04:19 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Question for people dealing with the online franchise server de-syncs. Are you guys in a league that started with a Fantasy Draft? My normal league was fine the last time I tried it (Saturday), but the fantasy draft one is where I'm having the issues.
Mine is online, single user, default rosters. I just gave my save another try and it loaded me up at a different point from when I gave up yesterday.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:33 PM   #63
Rookie

Platform: Xbox Series X

Bug: Offensive Line randomly not blocking

Mode: Franchise

Recreate: On certain pass plays the oline appears to have no logic code for blocking. Haven’t zeroed in on specific plays yet. I’ll check.
Old 08-24-2022, 12:14 AM   #64
Rookie

Platform: PS5
Franchise mode
Sometimes Kyler Murray get stuck in a kind of stepping loop and can’t snap the ball. Wish i knew what play this happens on but I play cpu vs cpu

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »