Home

How’s your Franchise going? - Madden 23 Edition

This is a discussion on How’s your Franchise going? - Madden 23 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2022, 12:11 PM   #1
Rookie

UltraHD's Arena

OVR: 0
How’s your Franchise going? - Madden 23 Edition

Hey everyone,

With the official early release of Madden 23 upon us & some people seemingly having access I thought I would get the ball rolling. This is by far my favourite thread each year and I look forward to reading everyone’s franchise journeys. Franchise is the reason I play Madden. For me, it is the reason I buy it each year. I’ll be the first to admit that in the past few years I’ve not enjoyed it and gotten bored pretty quickly because everything felt stale. Well here I am again ready to give Madden another chance hoping I can have a long-lasting, challenging and enjoyable franchise.

Here’s to another year of Madden football, let’s hope it’s a good one & best of luck to everyone’s dynasties!

Peace, UltraHD.

For all your franchise slider needs be sure to check: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...tball-sliders/

Link to box scores should you need them: https://dynasties.operationsports.co...id=1&sport=nfl

Last edited by UltraHD; 08-15-2022 at 12:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2022, 12:23 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: How’s your Franchise going? - Madden 23 Edition

Lost a crazy week 1 game vs the 49ers. In the 4th I was down two TDs. Scored a TD on a nice 75 yard drive with about 5 min to go. On the kickoff the 49ers returned it for a TD. Get the ball back and scored another TD. On 3rd and long I had no timeouts left and the AI passed the ball but was intercepted by rookie Kyler Gordon. On my possession I ended up fumbling the ball and SF recovered. I hold them get the ball back with under a minute to go drive all the way down to the 2 but throw an interception in the endzone to lose the game. It was fun.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:27 PM   #3
Rookie

UltraHD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23
Lost a crazy week 1 game vs the 49ers. In the 4th I was down two TDs. Scored a TD on a nice 75 yard drive with about 5 min to go. On the kickoff the 49ers returned it for a TD. Get the ball back and scored another TD. On 3rd and long I had no timeouts left and the AI passed the ball but was intercepted by rookie Kyler Gordon. On my possession I ended up fumbling the ball and SF recovered. I hold them get the ball back with under a minute to go drive all the way down to the 2 but throw an interception in the endzone to lose the game. It was fun.
Ouch, always tough to lose on an interception like that. Glad to hear it was still fun though. That is obviously key to a sustainable franchise, where even the defeats are fun.
Old 08-15-2022, 01:26 PM   #4
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23
Is Gameplay on defense better or same from Beta ??
Old 08-15-2022, 03:16 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
Is Gameplay on defense better or same from Beta ??
Feels about the same to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2022, 06:08 PM   #6
Rookie

UltraHD's Arena

I’m glad about this. I enjoyed the beta. Can’t wait to start hearing about peoples franchises as more people get access to the game.
Old 08-15-2022, 07:49 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm going to be streaming my Franchise on Twitch Friday. LA Chargers, moved to Portland, with nothing but players 63 and below for season one plus some extra draft picks. All-Madden difficulty, minor slider adjustment.

Other rules:
1. Cannot trade for any player 90 or above.
2. Cannot sign any free agents 90 or above.
3. Can only attempt to sign 2 players 81 or above. If either don't sign, those attempts do not get refunded.
4. Offense Only
5. Coach Suggested Plays Only (within the 15 given), unless the game is messing up (like suggesting run only when you need to pass, etc)
6. One Draft Save per draft. Allows me to increase one drafted player by 4 overall. This makes up for the crappy scouting system.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:45 PM   #8
Pro

Bears drop to 0-2 after a 33-27 OT loss to the Packers. Fields started the game strong and bears went into the 2nd half with a 10 point lead at Lambeau. But in the second half Fields threw 2 picks one being a pick a six and the other coming late in the 4th that allowed GB to tie it. In OT packers won the toss and Rodgers marched down field with ease and won the game on a TD.

Fields threw for 300+ 2 TD 2 INT and rushed for 48. Rodgers threw for 350+ 2 TD 2 INT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »