Home

Madden NFL 23 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2022, 09:06 PM   #145
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 23 Q&A Thread

Did they ever add the new helmets to the last gen version? When they had that free weekend, most of the helmets that had supposedly been added were still missing

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2022, 12:42 PM   #146
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Madden NFL 23 Q&A Thread

Have only been playing M23 for a week or two….did devs nerf the passing speed of medium/long passes??…..i play with Allen & his throws feel like they float to his receivers ….which then get picked by DBs at an alarming rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2022, 05:18 PM   #147
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Have only been playing M23 for a week or two….did devs nerf the passing speed of medium/long passes??…..i play with Allen & his throws feel like they float to his receivers ….which then get picked by DBs at an alarming rate

Instead of phrasing this like there’s some kind of “problem,”, have you tried adjusting your understanding of the game’s timing windows instead?

https://youtu.be/Xa4nAfmfi04
Old 12-16-2022, 08:24 PM   #148
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
Instead of phrasing this like there’s some kind of “problem,”, have you tried adjusting your understanding of the game’s timing windows instead?

https://youtu.be/Xa4nAfmfi04

Lol….damn…..solid attitude adjustment required here

This place has really death-spiraled in recent years

Old 12-18-2022, 01:00 PM   #149
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

at one point, ints were way overdone.
I don't know if that ever got patched?

A Work in Progress
Old 12-23-2022, 07:15 PM   #150
Rookie

Has anyone figured out a way to get realistic stats in franchise 32 team control play as 1 team. I've been messing around and running tests on different settings, sliders, autosubs, and small player tweaks.

My tests were done with a roster after the CMC trade to SF. Using Jitty's (sorry if the name is wrong) injury ratings adjustments. Trying to get close to 2021 17 game baseline.

I'm at the point where after my last 5 adjustments
QB yardage is on par with 2021, I'm fine with the TD breakdown. INTs I would like higher (sounds wrong) in 2021 16 QBs threw more than 12, my tests are floating around 7-10.

Next is rushing top 15 rbs in breaking tackles are around 50, 2021 the top was 31. Then in 2021 there was 14 players with 8+ TDs I've got my sim down to 34 on the last go. I feel like the broken tackles and TDs might go hand in hand

Receiving I have 37 players between 1000-1399 yards in 2021 there was 21. Touchdowns are inflated too, injuries have kept QB numbers down but not receivers. 2021 there was 22 players with 8+ TDs, I'm sitting at 45.

Is there certain player ratings I should look to adjust next or is this as good as I'm going to get
Old 12-25-2022, 01:37 PM   #151
Rookie

I would like to see the 1970-1972 LA Rams home and away uniforms,pants and helmets done and also the 1970-1980 Dallas Cowboys home and away uniforms done I know they did the 1976 Dallas Cowboys home and away uniforms with the red stripes on the helmets but the white uniform number style is the wrong style also would like to see the 1970's 1980's St. Louis Cardinals away and home uniforms and pant types for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2022, 10:33 PM   #152
MVP

Madden NFL 23 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Lol….damn…..solid attitude adjustment required here

This place has really death-spiraled in recent years

Not sure how to interpret this, are you telling me I’m part of some kind of downward spiral of OS? Low-blow dude.

I’m trying to give you advice, that this is a video game, and that it’s nearly 100% an exercise in timing-window execution. This game requires the identical precision as any other video game.

You’re the madden equivalent of a dude with a 0.65 kdr, and I’m trying to tell you, as a dude with a 1.65 KDR, it’s all about the timing windows. You need to learn where they are.

Good luck, jerk.

Edit: it’s actually a damn shame we don’t have advanced metrics on this stuff. Sliders have killed any meta-discussion about this game tbh.

Edit 2: here, have another dime. Would you have completed this? It’s a video game, dude. It’s all about timing.

https://youtu.be/dMdYLRzyzmo

Last edited by Detroit Tigers; 12-25-2022 at 11:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »