Home

Any franchise mode glitches reported?

This is a discussion on Any franchise mode glitches reported? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2022, 07:00 PM   #65
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Any franchise mode glitches reported?

So given this corrupted file issue, what are ultimately the pros and cons of doing a solo online franchise vs a solo offline franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2022, 08:02 PM   #66
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
So given this corrupted file issue, what are ultimately the pros and cons of doing a solo online franchise vs a solo offline franchise?
EAs servers especially franchise mode seem to go through a period of just being down at sone point during the year. Also if you lose connection for any length a time during a game then once you finish it'll kick you out to the main menu with the game not being played. Some updates are pushed server side before they're implemented in a patch like sim stats or new abilities. Simming is much quicker online.

The main advantage to offline is you can have multiple users on one franchise from one console and you're not at the mercy of the servers.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2022, 08:25 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but the cap on developing physical traits (such as speed, THP, etc) that was supposed to be capped at +1 per player over an entire franchise is NOT functioning properly.
Old 08-21-2022, 08:32 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
Can you "explain like I'm five" how to backup in the cloud?

Last year, I saved every season multiple times (not in the cloud) so I could go back to a previous year but most times it would only lead to a corruption at the same point.
Yes. Step by step

ON PS5 I believe you have to be a PS Plus subscriber, but only the lowest tier (which is what is required for online play)

1. Go to Settings at the top right.

2. scroll down to "Saved Data and Game/App Settings. click on it.

3. on the next screen, to the right, it will show "Console storage" as the top option. Click on it.

4. next screen will say "Upload to coud storage" and give a list of all the game data on your console.

5. check "Madden 23" and then on the right, it will say "upload"scroll over and click on it. It will bring up a prompt if you want to overwrite the saved data on the cloud. Click ok

Your Madden 23 saved data is now backed up on the cloud.

If you ever need to download FROM the cloud, revert to Step 3 above, but click on "Cloud Storage" instead.

Then it will give a list of what you have saved on the Cloud.
Old 08-21-2022, 09:51 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:

Multiple times last year I had 10 year Franchises with zero corruption, but I don't use created classes.

Tested 3 times so far today. Created classes still causes an issue in 2 of 3, but the ones without ran fine.
Old 08-22-2022, 12:08 AM   #70
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon17000
Multiple times last year I had 10 year Franchises with zero corruption, but I don't use created classes.

Tested 3 times so far today. Created classes still causes an issue in 2 of 3, but the ones without ran fine.
Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. Do you think it's definitely the created classes that's causing this problem, or does it also matter if you're on old gen vs new gen?
Old 08-22-2022, 10:21 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. Do you think it's definitely the created classes that's causing this problem, or does it also matter if you're on old gen vs new gen?

Yep ive tested it around 8 times. Its custom classes. any class added after 2026 will always corrupt it. and if its a custom one added year one itll break after 10 years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2022, 03:16 PM   #72
Rookie

So if I'm in week 13 of my first year, and used a community 2023 draft class, I might as well restart now? This isn't likely to get fixed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »