Home

Madden 23 Dead Givaway

This is a discussion on Madden 23 Dead Givaway within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2022, 07:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 23 Dead Givaway

All you have to do besides looking at it, to know this exactly the same game as madden 17 18 19 20 21 22 is start up a franchise game, put on slow and watch all plays. And as soon as the kicker makes a 44 yarder,you know it's the exact same build as always. Kickers only miss in spectate mode based on their strength of their kick. Put accuracy at zero and strength up or down or accuracy at 100 and the ""its good or no good"" is based on that. I guess because of wind an occasional miss may happen from 44 but can't recall that 100%.

Can we get a new build from the ground up like we used to when the next generation of consoles were introduce. This is ridiculous that we have to even ask or want this, it should be a Given. Especially with the amount of money EA makes.

Hope I don't get ban, this is just my opinion. I could enjoy human vs cpu better if the guy I control could just turn quicker,not asking for the other 10 players on my team to move unrealistic but my guy...yes. Especially when it's not that great of a simulation type of game to begin with.

Whatever happens happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2022, 08:01 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 23 Dead Givaway

.....LOL never fails.

Have you honestly played the game?
Old 08-18-2022, 08:16 PM   #3
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRosKO
All you have to do besides looking at it, to know this exactly the same game as madden 17 18 19 20 21 22 is start up a franchise game, put on slow and watch all plays. And as soon as the kicker makes a 44 yarder,you know it's the exact same build as always. Kickers only miss in spectate mode based on their strength of their kick. Put accuracy at zero and strength up or down or accuracy at 100 and the ""its good or no good"" is based on that. I guess because of wind an occasional miss may happen from 44 but can't recall that 100%.

Can we get a new build from the ground up like we used to when the next generation of consoles were introduce. This is ridiculous that we have to even ask or want this, it should be a Given. Especially with the amount of money EA makes.

Hope I don't get ban, this is just my opinion. I could enjoy human vs cpu better if the guy I control could just turn quicker,not asking for the other 10 players on my team to move unrealistic but my guy...yes. Especially when it's not that great of a simulation type of game to begin with.

Whatever happens happens.
So you haven't played the new game at all then?
Old 08-18-2022, 08:59 PM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Use the impressions thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »