Home

Is there a way to SLOW down SPEED?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to SLOW down SPEED? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Axis Football 2023 Football Review - Budget Football Getting Better Each Year
eFootball 2023 Review - Relegation Remains Earned
Why You Should Be Playing WWE 2K22

Old 08-18-2022, 10:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Is there a way to SLOW down SPEED?

I havent played Madden is several versions but i got new XBox version X of Madden 23 and I noticed the gameplay feels just a little too fast.....is there a way to Slow down the game speed? In older versions there was a Fast, Slow, and Normal mode i think.....is that gone this year???

On a side note, alot of the other sports games offer CUSTOM CAMs in Madden it seems like we have the same 4 CAMS every year for the last several years, anyone think we should have more customizable CAM options or at least more PRESET CAM options like NBA 2k which has over 20 different custom cams plus zoom and tilt options????

Finally, on the broadcast and the All 22 CAM it seems like the tackle Sound FX are missing from this CAM??? All the tackles are silent, is this a BUG?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2022, 10:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a way to SLOW down SPEED?

Nope, its basically NFL speed at All-Madden difficulty. if you haven't thrown the ball in 3 seconds you will be sacked.

The speed stuff went away awhile ago.
Old 08-19-2022, 04:27 AM   #3
[PRIMAL SCREAMING]

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguna
Finally, on the broadcast and the All 22 CAM it seems like the tackle Sound FX are missing from this CAM??? All the tackles are silent, is this a BUG?
Not a bug. Madden NFL on PS5 / XBOX Series X has 3D audio technology, so the further the audio listener (the camera) is away from the source of a sound, the less audio the listener will "hear" and the lower the volume of the sound effect.

If you play Madden with a far away camera, you probably won't hear much field audio because the "ear" is far away from where the sounds are made.
Old 08-19-2022, 06:18 AM   #4
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguna
I havent played Madden is several versions but i got new XBox version X of Madden 23 and I noticed the gameplay feels just a little too fast.....is there a way to Slow down the game speed? In older versions there was a Fast, Slow, and Normal mode i think.....is that gone this year???

On a side note, alot of the other sports games offer CUSTOM CAMs in Madden it seems like we have the same 4 CAMS every year for the last several years, anyone think we should have more customizable CAM options or at least more PRESET CAM options like NBA 2k which has over 20 different custom cams plus zoom and tilt options????

You can slow it down a little by adjusting threshold. Won’t be like the very slow back in the day but you can adjust the speed of the players how there moving. Try 75 then try 25 and see what u like best but I only play on all pro doing this with custom sliders, penalties and auto subs.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2022, 05:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Not a bug. Madden NFL on PS5 / XBOX Series X has 3D audio technology, so the further the audio listener (the camera) is away from the source of a sound, the less audio the listener will "hear" and the lower the volume of the sound effect.

If you play Madden with a far away camera, you probably won't hear much field audio because the "ear" is far away from where the sounds are made.
this is absolutely silly, we should be able to play the game with any CAM and hear all the tackling sound fx......it feels like marshmellow ball when you play from the All 22 and Broadcast CAM without the field level sounds.......why EA, WHY!!!!??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2022, 10:04 PM   #6
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Feels like NFL blitz at times

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »