Home

Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 4 Available - See the Changes Here

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 4 Available - See the Changes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2022, 06:21 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 4 Available - See the Changes Here

Just in time for the week 4 Thursday Night Football game (actually a day early due...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2022, 06:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 4 Available - See the Changes Here

Has anyone heard if we will get a live roster update this week? The real-life online franchise option.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 4 Available - See the Changes Here

Do they not update teams with captains patch’s anymore
Old 09-29-2022, 10:39 AM   #4
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
I don't usually worry too much about overall ratings but I am a little surprised that Jalen Hurts has only gone up +1 so far through three weeks. I think he was a 76 at the beginning of the season I think and now a 77. Though I have noticed his Accuracy rating and Awareness ratings have gone up a little bit.

Plus it's only three games.
Old 09-29-2022, 10:55 AM   #5
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
I don't usually worry too much about overall ratings but I am a little surprised that Jalen Hurts has only gone up +1 so far through three weeks. I think he was a 76 at the beginning of the season I think and now a 77. Though I have noticed his Accuracy rating and Awareness ratings have gone up a little bit.

Plus it's only three games.

Equally surprised by this , though in my mind the first few weeks roster updates should primarily focus on getting transactions, injuries , depth charts , practice squads etc accurate and adding players on such who are not currently in the game . Ratings changes should be reserved to "clear and obvious " discrepancies to use the VAR jargon , although I understand this may not be popular or provide the marketing hype that seems high on the agenda .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2022, 11:36 AM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan05
Has anyone heard if we will get a live roster update this week? The real-life online franchise option.

No live rosters this year. One more feature EA abandoned but is too lazy to fully remove from the game.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:41 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
No live rosters this year. One more feature EA abandoned but is too lazy to fully remove from the game.
My understanding was they would not be weekly anymore, but they would do them sporadically throughout the season.
Old 09-29-2022, 12:52 PM   #8
Rookie

My guess is they will do one live update at the beginning of each month. Still ridiculous bc I want to start a franchise and I just want to jump in right now but they haven’t updated it yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »