Home

Sync Data / NO ints!!!

This is a discussion on Sync Data / NO ints!!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2022, 10:41 PM   #1
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

OVR: 0
Sync Data / NO ints!!!

The system rebooted, the game loaded and it did a sync Data screen twice before the main menu loaded. I loaded my franchise into week 13 - Washington against the Giants. I can't tell you how pleased I was with the gameplay. It was a swat fest whereas any time before this, I would have had 6 picks. I was 11 of 21, 195 yards and 1 td. To add, I struggled to run the ball and only ended up with 23 carries for 119 yards because of a last minute, 34 yard run to get a nail in the coffin field goal.

Anyone else get this sync Data thing and then play a game with similar results?!?!?

Last edited by Dagan; 09-28-2022 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Mistake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2022, 11:12 PM   #2
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Sync Data / NO ints!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagan
The system rebooted, the game loaded and it did a sync Data screen twice before the main menu loaded. I loaded my franchise into week 7 - Washington against the Giants. I can't tell you how pleased I was with the gameplay. It was a swat fest whereas any time before this, I would have had 6 picks. I was 11 of 21, 195 yards and 1 td. To add, I struggled to run the ball and only ended up with 23 carries for 119 yards because of a last minute, 34 yard run to get a nail in the coffin field goal.

Anyone else get this sync Data thing and then play a game with similar results?!?!?
What do you mean the "system rebooted"? Your PS5 or Xbox Series X/S? Also are you in an online or offline franchise? I have never seen a "sync data" screen before so this sounds intriguing. It reminds me of older Maddens where it would actual sync up "tuning updates" but I don't think that's a thing anymore.

Can you give a little more detail please? Thanks.
Old 09-28-2022, 11:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

Sure thing.

The Xbox series S had rebooted. I had to reload Madden, and right before it got to the main menu for Madden, this sync Data thing happened twice. I immediately loaded my offline franchise, week 13 (my mistake for saying wk 7 before), and it was the greatest experience so far. Week 14 is the bye, come back week 15 to play the Giants again, and it was another solid experience with swats, overthrows, no off balance throwing bs and NO interceptions.

Forgot to mention that I flat out threw it into a LBs facemask, and it bounced off. Anytime before today, and that's a pick.

Last edited by Dagan; 09-28-2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-29-2022, 09:17 AM   #4
MVP

Interesting.
Old 09-29-2022, 09:22 AM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

My game has been playing differently the last few days. Week 9 of my Jets CFM.

I had a game where I threw zero INTs (first time) and the CPU only threw one. There were no fumbles. There were a few dropped INTs. I never know what's going on with this friggin game lol, but it is playable at this point for me. The user running game still stinks though.

Granted the next game I threw three picks, as did the CPU, but at least there were some dropped INTs.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

Last edited by ehh; 09-29-2022 at 09:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2022, 09:29 AM   #6
Pro

The last game I played was two nights ago, and despite using every slider combination and every game level I could conceive, every pass was pretty much either caught or picked off.
Old 09-29-2022, 09:54 AM   #7
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I know i sound like a broken record or maybe even crazy, but what you describe has been going on for me for about a week or so.

I play my cfm in the cloud, and almost always, you can tell a significant change in the game days before a patch drops.

I have never had an issue with getting to many INT's from the CPU, but my problem was I was throwing pics 3-5 times a game sometimes. If fact, I was 0-6 in my first cfm, due to the INTs so i stated over.

Basically, as you describe, they just all of a sudden stopped. I'm throwing tons of passes now that would have otherwise been picked off only a few days ago prior to the patch.

Now, don't be fooled, picks are still out there, making bad reads will still result in easy ones for the CPU, and they will make you pay, lol.

I don't know what EA considered "Stability Improvements" but for what it's worth, my game is playing really, really well.

I can't speak for the draft issue, but for sure the game somehow changed for the better.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:37 AM   #8
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

I have played 3 games this week all in a test CFM with my own sliders and the game has felt great. I am using "Authentic" Roster from this community which I believe reduces some of the catch and ball ratings for defenders. I have been playing AM with CPU Accuracy around 10-12 and User at 20. I cant recall all my other settings but I have seen maybe 1-2 interceptions total in about 3.5 games and I actually saw a peanut punch forced fumble. To me, the game is playing great and I feel I am getting close to starting up a real season. I only play 1 season at a time so I'm not worried about any long-term glitches. So far through Week 4 in my test and things look great

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »