Home

Madden 23 Franchise Glitches- Tests, Workarounds ETC

This is a discussion on Madden 23 Franchise Glitches- Tests, Workarounds ETC within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2022, 10:52 PM   #49
Rookie

Vmascarello's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 23 Franchise Glitches- Tests, Workarounds ETC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
I'm trying to figure out if this draft glitch is inevitable or if it's possible to have a solo cloud CFM that isn't derailed by this glitch.

Can anyone here confirm whether this glitch is inevitable or not?

Also, can anyone here confirm that, if hit with the glitch, there is definitely a path forward, vs. the franchise being permanently nuked by being stuck at a certain point?
If you play at least 10 years, I would say it is inevitable. Unless you use the 32 team control, no coach firing workaround talked about earlier on this thread. And chances are, it will happen a lot sooner than that.

Most of the time it's nuked. You can no longer get back in. And even if you reload the auto save file, it will end up just happening again.
Old 10-21-2022, 10:58 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmascarello
If you play at least 10 years, I would say it is inevitable. Unless you use the 32 team control, no coach firing workaround talked about earlier on this thread. And chances are, it will happen a lot sooner than that.

Most of the time it's nuked. You can no longer get back in. And even if you reload the auto save file, it will end up just happening again.
after 7-8 years I usually stop anyway when all the players in their prime are non-real so not a huge problem for me. and that's as someone who primarily sims seasons.
Old 10-21-2022, 10:59 PM   #51
Banned

jalen hurts and Justin Herbert both were in my FA class (I signed Hurts) as well as Jerry Jeudy, and a ton of 90+ players..

I mean there's a small way I can see the eagles giving up on Hurts from how the team did in sim, but it makes 0 sense to just let Herbert walk for the Chargers. What?

so they did not really fix the FA issue in year 2 FA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2022, 12:52 AM   #52
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Just finished my first year of my online cfm.

Went through FA, and got to the draft. Held my breath and went through it. Zero issues on progressing through. I didn't make any trades, cause my draft capital sucked (Denver) and just took what was given to me.

I exited out of my chise, and loaded back in with no revert back.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 10-22-2022, 03:54 PM   #53
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Seems like 32 team control from the start is the only way to avoid the franchise delete bug.

I was nearing the end of season one in a franchise where I thought I could manage the bug by just taking control of coaches that would be fired.

I decided to just set it up with all 32 controlled. Problem is kept getting an error on the last teamm. Wouldn’t let me control the Vikings.

Simmed ahead 10 years as a test, and even though the Vikings were the only team with a coaching change, my franchise was killed and corrupted after the 2032 super bowl.

I’d say this bug has nothing to do with coaches available for hire, but definitely seems tied to coach firing somehow.
Old 10-23-2022, 12:51 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Is it the case that cloud franchises are significantly less likely to have this issue, or does it happen at the same rate for cloud and offline CFMs?
Old 10-23-2022, 01:11 PM   #55
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Is it the case that cloud franchises are significantly less likely to have this issue, or does it happen at the same rate for cloud and offline CFMs?
It seems that cloud cfm's do not experience the save corruption, however you run onto the draft glitch.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2022, 04:08 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I just ran 2 tests, one in a cloud CFM and the other in an offline CFM. I didn't hit a draft glitch in either one.

The thing that I did was sim to the draft by setting all the management to auto. When I arrived at the draft, I started the draft and made my picks. I noticed that the game auto-advanced me to my next user pick after each selection, which might be related to how the auto management progresses the draft.

In both cases, I made all my picks in order, viewed my picks, and advanced successfully to the next season. I checked to make sure everything worked by entering into the 1st pre-season game, and it all seemed fine.

Could be that I just got lucky, IDK, but that's what I just saw in my own sims...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »