Home

How can I get my coins up in MUT?

This is a discussion on How can I get my coins up in MUT? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2022, 03:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
How can I get my coins up in MUT?

I currently have 116,000 and wonder if there a easy way to get more?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2022, 07:05 AM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How can I get my coins up in MUT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaBanksFan4Ever
I enjoyed MUT the past 3 years but this year it's been a waste of my time. That said......

It's a grind. You can play solo challenges or solo battles. I mostly do the online head to head season games. Once you move up the rank ladder you get some decent coinage. I'm usually at all star or MVP levels and for 5 wins I get 18000 and 22000 coins. Per game win I think it's 2500 and 3000. If your decent the games go by very quickly because as soon as you stop these chicken **** punks they quit.

98% of my games go like this - I kick off , I stop my opponent either with an INT or a stop on 4th down , he quits. My favorite thing to do now is give them false hope. I let them get down inside the 20 then I sack them 4 times in a row or pick them off. This game is horrible at stopping outside linebackers. This game mode has turned me into a Madden A-Hole and I'm not proud of it.

I used to enjoy this game mode but this year it worse than even. Rarely do I find someone that will play a full game. Also EA is out for nothing but taking your money this year. The content they have been releasing is the same old rehashed stuff from previous years and everything from the Auction House is way over priced and the card packs are a major ripoff.

I wasted hours playing solo stuff and online to earn coins to build up my team and for what? To play one drive and have my opponent quit over and over. I recommend checking out other game modes.
Old 12-03-2022, 10:06 AM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Are you on Xbox? If so send me a dm on here.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:26 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

My mut is a 87 overall, am I good enough to play head to head seasons ? I assume people on there have the strongest team possible ?
Old 12-04-2022, 01:37 AM   #5
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
My mut is a 87 overall, am I good enough to play head to head seasons ? I assume people on there have the strongest team possible ?
The thing with madden this late is that, yes most people have the highest tier teams available, but unless your spending some money (now), you have already missed alot of the content they have given away when the game first came out, now yes you can play with an 87 overall team against h2h seasons, but unless you are an extremely talented at madden, sadly playing someone online with your team, you will be subject to alot of frustrating games.

I stopped playing online a couple months ago, where I just said I had enough. the poster above wasn't lying to you, madden online in ultimate Team is extremely terrible, and unless you are planning to spend money to compete its not worth the hassle and headache.

I to tried to just go to playing against the computer for solo battles and challenges, but to be honest sittng there grinding 240 challenges usually or more per challenge set and really getting bare minimum for your efforts is not very fun. And to basically have to continue that trend just to try and keep up with the field pass is not worth it.

You have to play madden atleast 8 to 12 hours a day if your going to go no money spent grind and trust me it's just not worth it. Save your time and sanity, play franchise or even regs h2h. If you still want to play ultimate Team then play Mut Draft, there's less dumbness in that mode, teams are vanilla stacked and you have no ability cards, you will get one ability card at half time that you can play with though.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 12-04-2022 at 01:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »