Home

Question About Online Franchise...

This is a discussion on Question About Online Franchise... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2022, 09:58 AM   #1
Rookie

SaintDemure's Arena

OVR: 6
Question About Online Franchise...

With (most of) the franchise issues seemingly resolved, I'm ready to FINALLY start my long-term (15+ season) solo franchise.

I always play offline but is there any benefit to playing online instead? And most importantly, if I'm playing an online franchise season game and get booted from the server or lose connection, can I pick up from the exact spot when connection was lost, or would I have to replay the game from the beginning?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2022, 02:56 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Question About Online Franchise...

I’d just play offline personally. I started an online franchise the other day and it booted me a couple times but let me re load at same spot- however once I finished the game and went back to the franchise hub screen it had the game as yet to be played . Not worth it
Old 11-27-2022, 03:37 PM   #3
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I can't answer your question about being booted, but I can tell you that I've been playing single person cam since its inception and have never that I can remember been booted from a game in the middle of the game.

I've had instances where I was unable to play one when I wanted to, but getting booted out has never been an issue.

In an online cfm you are able to shut the game down in the middle of it, and start it back up where you started.

I prefer going online, they are able to make changes server side, and have them take effect immediately.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-28-2022, 06:50 AM   #4
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I can't answer your question about being booted, but I can tell you that I've been playing single person cam since its inception and have never that I can remember been booted from a game in the middle of the game.

I've had instances where I was unable to play one when I wanted to, but getting booted out has never been an issue.

In an online cfm you are able to shut the game down in the middle of it, and start it back up where you started.

I prefer going online, they are able to make changes server side, and have them take effect immediately.
There is a downside: when you come back you lose the custom uniform choices you made, the weather or time of day might be different, and you lose a cess to replays before that moment.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 11-28-2022, 09:19 AM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
There is a downside: when you come back you lose the custom uniform choices you made, the weather or time of day might be different, and you lose a cess to replays before that moment.
This is true you are correct.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »