Home

RB Fatigue Help - PS4

This is a discussion on RB Fatigue Help - PS4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2022, 11:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
RB Fatigue Help - PS4

I am 13 weeks into my season and no matter what I seem to do, my starting RBs never seem to finish a game anymore. I know there were issues last year with progressive fatigue, but I thought they were fixed this year? It doesn’t seem to matter how I set my training reps, they always disappear by halftime. Anyone have suggestions for a workaround/fix?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2022, 02:29 AM   #2
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RB Fatigue Help - PS4

What level of fatigue do they show prior to gameplan training or in the player profile?

What is your game fatigue set at?
What are the sub-in / sub-out settings?
Old 12-06-2022, 02:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie71
What level of fatigue do they show prior to gameplan training or in the player profile?

What is your game fatigue set at?
What are the sub-in / sub-out settings?

Their fatigue is generally in the high 80s

Auto-subs are default.

Overall game fatigue is set at 65.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:40 PM   #4
MVP

I turned progressive fatigue off, jacked fatigue to like 90 and results are really good so far, particularly on defense. Getting rotations better than I’ve ever seen before.

With running backs in particular I’d still recommend formation subs considering very few teams give their #1 all the touches “until he’s tired”; I find it much more appropriate to just pick and choose which back is getting ball on the fly based on feel, fatigue being a non-factor in determining who gets the rock on the next play.

My last game perfect example, Swift was struggling but Williams wasn’t, so I gave the ball to Williams most of the game, sprinkling in Swift. Much more realistic than trying to get fatigue and auto subs to determine who’s in.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:31 AM   #5
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by casbruce
Their fatigue is generally in the high 80s

Auto-subs are default.

Overall game fatigue is set at 65.

Very odd then. I'm PS5 but I don't think this is significantly different. I think I'm 70/85 subs, fatigue at 70. Does PS4 give fatigue as a number? PS5 I only see a bar graph. If 80s is the number you see on gameplan training, then it's much too low. Don't let it get below 95
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2022, 02:33 AM   #6
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
I turned progressive fatigue off, jacked fatigue to like 90 and results are really good so far, particularly on defense. Getting rotations better than I’ve ever seen before.

With running backs in particular I’d still recommend formation subs considering very few teams give their #1 all the touches “until he’s tired”; I find it much more appropriate to just pick and choose which back is getting ball on the fly based on feel, fatigue being a non-factor in determining who gets the rock on the next play.

My last game perfect example, Swift was struggling but Williams wasn’t, so I gave the ball to Williams most of the game, sprinkling in Swift. Much more realistic than trying to get fatigue and auto subs to determine who’s in.

I do similar, although a bit more objective rather than subjective. I try to have two active RBs and one kept in reserve, either a rookie or good but old vet. Spreading the carries too much damages your facility to progress.

If RB1 gets to 10 carries in the 1st half, I take him out until the 2nd half. Then I take him out after another six to be replaced by RB2 again. Once RB2's carries catch up with RB1, then RB1 comes back in

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »