Home

Madden NFL 25 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports FC 25 Review: We Need to Go Back to Formula
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 08-14-2024, 03:18 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 25 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I've noticed in videos that I've seen that stadium music seems a lot more present this year. Is that true or is that just my imagination based on a few short clips?
This is true. If you go to the EA Music tab, there are several songs that are not checked off to play in the menus and I believe these are all of the stadium songs. I've for sure heard 50 Cent - In Da Club, DMX - Ruff Ryder's Anthem and The Hives - Tick Tick Boom amongst others. It appears to me that these stadium songs come on in between most plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n509mFOFdwU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2024, 03:59 PM   #26
Rookie

BIGBLUEFAN2023's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Is there a "longsnapper position" and did they fix the holder position on field goals and extra points?

Did they fix the "END RACISM" tab on the back of some teams? Some teams don't wear it in real life like the Lions
No and no to your LS and Holder questions. They still have the ridiculously low rated TE/LS on the rosters and the backup QB is still the holder, despite the fact that the punters have been the holders for a couple of decades now.

If it's in the game ... smh
Old 08-15-2024, 10:21 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 4

A general question .. I have EA Play which I've used to get the 10-hour trial of other games on my PS5.

I want to try Madden 25 on PC though, as I believe my laptop has the specs for it... and figured I'd try out the 10-hour trial first to test out how well it runs.

I can't seem to figure out how to get my EA Play trial to download the PC trial ... do I need to buy EA Play separately for PC, or should the account I use for PS5 still work to grant me PC access? I go on the Steam page and click on the EA Play trial, but my Steam account and EA Play account are separate and I don't see a place to log into EA Play when I click on the trial on Steam ...

Is there a way to link accounts? Can anyone walk me through this/explain this to me like I'm 5?

Thanks!
Old 08-15-2024, 12:41 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwalk
A general question .. I have EA Play which I've used to get the 10-hour trial of other games on my PS5.

I want to try Madden 25 on PC though, as I believe my laptop has the specs for it... and figured I'd try out the 10-hour trial first to test out how well it runs.

I can't seem to figure out how to get my EA Play trial to download the PC trial ... do I need to buy EA Play separately for PC, or should the account I use for PS5 still work to grant me PC access? I go on the Steam page and click on the EA Play trial, but my Steam account and EA Play account are separate and I don't see a place to log into EA Play when I click on the trial on Steam ...

Is there a way to link accounts? Can anyone walk me through this/explain this to me like I'm 5?

Thanks!
Disregard, answered my own question. EA Play isn't cross platform, so need a separate account for PC.
Old 08-15-2024, 06:10 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just curious. When do we receive the "Redzone Rookies" etc. Than many of us were told transfer in? Us there a magic trick to get those pulled over?
Old 08-16-2024, 12:27 AM   #30
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Since the CPU has no idea how to implement 2 RB system, how do you sub the backup RB? Haven’t played madden in a decade I cannot find it in play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-16-2024, 08:32 AM   #31
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Since the CPU has no idea how to implement 2 RB system, how do you sub the backup RB? Haven’t played madden in a decade I cannot find it in play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I haven't played this year's yet, but in the past couple years you go to select plays by Formation and then at the bottom you'll an option for packages to scroll through (You use either the Right Stick or Left Stick to scroll. Sorry I can't remember off hand which one it is) and Backup RB should be one of them. It's kind of annoying because you have to do it while the play clock is still running.

You can also do Formation Subs outside of the game. For me, I mainly just tinker around with the Auto Subs for RB until I see good rotations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2024, 11:54 AM   #32

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

How are penalties? Meaning do they get called?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »