Home

Team Builder Team Request

This is a discussion on Team Builder Team Request within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-17-2024, 10:11 PM   #33
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Team Builder Team Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook71
A trick that might help some with the endzones. Make everything into one file. my example is the AFC/NFC logo TEAM WORDMARK NFL logo
It makes things so much easier to line up and scale with less distortion.

Sorry if it's hard to see the white letters. Forgot this forum had a white BG. But you get my drift.
Nice, that's what I ended up doing. It saved me some images so I was able to add a classic logo to make retro uniforms for the alts.
Old 08-17-2024, 10:21 PM   #34
Rookie

xCAGEx's Arena

OVR: 2

So I had a chance to finally download and use my redskins creation - For those that downloaded Thank you - after having a chance to see it in game I have a couple of things I want to change - The Main logo seems rather small and I believe the stripes on my yellow throw back helmet are chrome and should be a mate finish - I know its a small thing, buts its driving me crazy to fix it

I would try to update the one that is uploaded but that last time I updated it, it got flagged and removed so I maybe forced to re create it from scratch - Would love feed back from those that are using -

Appreciate it,
Cage
Old 08-17-2024, 11:43 PM   #35
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCAGEx
So I had a chance to finally download and use my redskins creation - For those that downloaded Thank you - after having a chance to see it in game I have a couple of things I want to change - The Main logo seems rather small and I believe the stripes on my yellow throw back helmet are chrome and should be a mate finish - I know its a small thing, buts its driving me crazy to fix it

I would try to update the one that is uploaded but that last time I updated it, it got flagged and removed so I maybe forced to re create it from scratch - Would love feed back from those that are using -

Appreciate it,
Cage
I'm gonna try to see if I can dL it. I was actually just starting to make the Washington warriors using the redskins logo and the site just froze on me right as I was uploading logos.

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2024, 12:38 AM   #36
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCAGEx

Appreciate it,
Cage
I'll be downloading it to import into my franchise when I start one.

Quick question, can we use a Teambuilder team in quick play in order to see what it looks like in action? I didn't see the option to do so. It would be nice to be able to preview a team on the field without having to start a franchise.
Old 08-18-2024, 11:43 AM   #37
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Ok so since you guys are doing this and it's turning out extremely nice imo, my first classic roster will be 1990 for ps5. Obviously will take abit, once I get a satisfactory bit done ill make an official roster thread

If you guys can take a shot at creating redskins field and uniform, the one I downloaded from cage looked great but the stadium wouldn't show in the preview window.

We will need Cleveland, Houston Oilers, Buffalo is done, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots, Los Angeles Raiders, Los Angeles Rams

https://youtube.com/@storm_warningz?feature=shared
Old 08-18-2024, 11:58 AM   #38
Rookie

xCAGEx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
If you guys can take a shot at creating redskins field and uniform, the one I downloaded from cage looked great but the stadium wouldn't show in the preview window.

Here you
Screenshot 2024-08-18 095547.png
Old 08-18-2024, 12:15 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaysTheCups
I'm actually half Cherokee and the "red" just referred to the color of our war paint, not our skin color. I loved the Redskins growing up, especially because my grandmother lived on the Reservation, so I was really proud to root for them. My great uncle was the leader of a tribe. She told me so many cool stories. The name being erased is depressing because my grandmother is gone now. Having them to root for helped me greatly. I wish they would bring it back. Even NAGA overwhelmingly wants the name back.

Try calling them something along the lines of Warriors.
That sucks! I'm sorry. We live in a tone deaf inept society today where we are obligated to be offended on someone else's behalf. I get that Dan Snyder was the owner and everything he touched died, but the new ownership could've righted all of his wrongs and refused to do so because they're spineless cowards. If not for FSU's strong ties with the tribe down there, they wouldn't still be called the Seminoles. This narrative that we can't celebrate other cultures unless we belong to them is absurd and it's dumb.

Now that the team has been renamed to something stupid, I'm waiting for the Blackhawks to cave and change their name to the Vindicators or Puckaroos, something infinitely dumber than Guardians and Commanders.

Last edited by jsolomita93; 08-18-2024 at 12:17 PM. Reason: context
Old 08-18-2024, 02:46 PM   #40
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Ok so since you guys are doing this and it's turning out extremely nice imo, my first classic roster will be 1990 for ps5. Obviously will take abit, once I get a satisfactory bit done ill make an official roster thread

We will need Cleveland, Houston Oilers, Buffalo is done, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots, Los Angeles Raiders, Los Angeles Rams
Oh yeah, you should know that I didn't edit the roster for the Buffalo team I did, it's just one of the standard ones. Didn't have time to do that and wouldn't have a good idea on ratings for players outside the main guys, plus I figured people would just use the cosmetics of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »