Home

Official Uniform error list

This is a discussion on Official Uniform error list within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #665
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Uniform error list

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezatron
So I'm still reading through this thread but as I can't see it on your list assuming no one has reported this?

Philadelphia Eagles

1987 home and away, both completely missing their helmet decals. No wings just plain green helmets.

I hope they fix this in a patch soon because its a joke to just totally forget the decals.

Plus in general the colour green should have a touch more blue in it and possibly a little less saturated... But it's a lot closer than last year.

The bird logos on sleeves are very small compared to jerseys (they look almost oversized on real jerseys).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I posted this like 4 times in this thread...nobody seemed to have read it, but I agree, forgetting the helmet decal is ridiculous....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #666
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Official Uniform correction list

Has anyone tried to play as Cowboys in CFM? Does opponent where home jerseys when going to Dallas and where white unis against Dallas when Dallas is visiting team? EA took away being able to change opponents unis and I don't like controlling 32 teams just to ensure they where correct unis when playing Dallas. I usually have a handful of teams I like to play franchises with but this always prevents me from playing as Dallas.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #667
Rookie

Shizz420's Arena

OVR: 3

LOL at forgetting the Eagles retro decals

Is it me or do the 2011 jerseys look more like the real for 80% of the teams than the default "current" jersey in the game?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #668
Rookie

jezatron's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
I posted this like 4 times in this thread...nobody seemed to have read it, but I agree, forgetting the helmet decal is ridiculous....
Ah cool man, not just me then. Do we need to find somewhere on their official forums or something to get it fixed?

You know what when a stripe is slightly out of place or something or an outline isn't there that's one thing but forgetting the whole helmet decal? How did they test that and not see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 09-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #669
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
I've been a season ticket holder since '98. I see them with my own eyes every year. They are a lot darker and unfaded than what EA throws out there. They get the throwbacks right. Just never the current uniforms.

If you're watching the game right now, you can see how bad EA messed up on the Purple. It's not even close....
Old 09-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #670
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this, but what new equipment and equipment options did EA put into M25?

Any new cleats? Especially Cam Newton's under armour ones...?
Old 09-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #671
Rookie

Diesl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl
Has anyone tried to play as Cowboys in CFM? Does opponent where home jerseys when going to Dallas and where white unis against Dallas when Dallas is visiting team? EA took away being able to change opponents unis and I don't like controlling 32 teams just to ensure they where correct unis when playing Dallas. I usually have a handful of teams I like to play franchises with but this always prevents me from playing as Dallas.
Yes the Boyz opponents wear white at home and in Big D they wear home jerseys.....But a question to me is why the boys wear always blue on the road now! ...And i don't talk about when they face the fins on the road...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 02:39 AM   #672
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesl
Yes the Boyz opponents wear white at home and in Big D they wear home jerseys.....But a question to me is why the boys wear always blue on the road now! ...And i don't talk about when they face the fins on the road...
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Whatever jerseys they wear...they keep playing like they did tonight on D they might do some things this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »