Home

Gameplay tomorrow?

This is a discussion on Gameplay tomorrow? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Gameplay tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Mind PMing me that info please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What's your channel name? Can you PM it to me?

This is one way, but the one that SHAKEDOWN2012 recommends is the most simple and only requires 1 piece from BestBuy or Amazon which can be found here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/agptek-m...1.3b&cp=1&lp=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20

And all this requires is an HD recording device HDPVR2 and Elgato are both confirmed to be working, an hdmi cable, and an optical cable.

(Yes I know the second video is PS3 but trust me this is 100% confirmed).

Just a little background. My little cousin is helping out in development of an indie game for the PS4 (I really don't want to give his info out, but if you want more info you can PM me). And so I was telling him I was interested in starting to post HD quality videos to my channel but I didn't know what to do regarding the HDCP so He gave me the first solution, and Shakedown2012 actually tweeted at me the second solution. I got back to my cousin and had him test BOTH solutions on the PS4 and he was able to record HD gameplay through both methods. It's legit, it's 100% legal and many popular commentators like Shake, Vanoss, Chris Smoove, and LvlCap plan to use this same method until SONY patches the HDCP.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:26 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm starting to think that we're gonna go into launch without seeing any actual gameplay.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:36 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 4

I guess the one positive of living in Europe with the console coming out on the 29th of november... that'll give me about 2 weeks to watch videos/reviews and have a better opinion on the game, at least on the look of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #36
Rookie

Soprano00's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
I guess the one positive of living in Europe with the console coming out on the 29th of november... that'll give me about 2 weeks to watch videos/reviews and have a better opinion on the game, at least on the look of the game.
same for me. And not only regarding Madden, but the console itself. It will be interesting to see the first 2 weeks of the PS4 and if there'll be problems...
Old 11-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #37
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

I was told by our good friend JP, EA wanted people to experience the game their selves. So i dont believe we'll be getting any.

Last edited by Mr_Riddick; 11-12-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
I was told by i good friend JP, EA wanted people to experience the there selves. So i dont believe we'll be getting any.
Thats very ballsy of them to do, I respect that but then again its EA

But they get +1 respect point for that confidence factor and i have heard the same from someone else as well. I'll have my copy tonight!
Old 11-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #39
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

I totally forgot that the PS4 added Twitch support so you can basically stream a game then go into Twitch and send it to Youtube. Unless they somehow disabled that for the PS4.

I use the LGP from Avermedia which is a great device but I don't think it will work with the PS4, works with the PS3 without any kind of tinkering.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #40
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
I was told by our good friend JP, EA wanted people to experience the there selves. So i dont believe we'll be getting any.
I kinda like that. Just hope they back it up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »