Home

Gameplay tomorrow?

This is a discussion on Gameplay tomorrow? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Gameplay tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetonmartin
I kinda like that. Just hope they back it up.
Seriously? Not displaying your game is the furthest thing from having confidence in your product. When you have something good that you a proud of you want more people to see it not less.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 01:48 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
I was told by our good friend JP, EA wanted people to experience the game their selves. So i dont believe we'll be getting any.
Haha do you actually believe that? Companies are in it to make money, and EA is the worst of the worst in trying to suck money out of people. If their game was worth a ****, why would they not show anyone the game and market it, thus making less money off of sales?

While we're on the subject, I have a house in Phoenix overlooking the Atlantic Ocean that you might be interested in. PM me for info.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:36 AM   #43
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg1234
Haha do you actually believe that? Companies are in it to make money, and EA is the worst of the worst in trying to suck money out of people. If their game was worth a ****, why would they not show anyone the game and market it, thus making less money off of sales?

While we're on the subject, I have a house in Phoenix overlooking the Atlantic Ocean that you might be interested in. PM me for info.
Uh, do you still have that house because as u see there is still no gameplay.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Prima is saying they can't stream madden because the embargo isn't up until 9am on Friday.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #45
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickondastickz
Prima is saying they can't stream madden because the embargo isn't up until 9am on Friday.
That makes completely zero sense. People will be playing this thing not long after midnight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #46
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yep, I heard the same thing, although a few minutes later they had clarified that it was the "Review" embargo that ended Friday 9am, not actual gameplay streaming; however, they're too hesitant now to show anything so as to not piss EA Sports off.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:53 AM   #47
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Wow, that is some bad news for the prospects of the game. I can possibly understand them not showing the game themselves because that costs resources (although they've never skimped on PR in the past) but turning down free publicity is a horrible sign.

I didn't want to start a new thread just for this one sentence impression from Kotaku and I posted this in the poll thread but it fits this topic too. In Stephen Totilo's review of the PS4 that posted today he had this to say about Madden:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Totilo
We've checked out some multiplatform games like Assassin's Creed IV and Skylanders: Swap Force and marveled at their graphics. We've popped Madden in and wondered if we were looking at a PS3 game.
http://kotaku.com/the-playstation-4-...ess-1463521231

Seems to confirm what we saw from the MNF vids and explains why no standard view gameplay has been shown by EA so far. I won't post this again though.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 11-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #48
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
How scary is that given that the FIFA team had zero problem with their game being reviewed. EA should have just embargoed them all, not just the ones they were concerned about.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »