Home

MADDEN next gen positive thread

This is a discussion on MADDEN next gen positive thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #25
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN next gen positive thread

1.) I'm excited to see how it changes the game by having an actual pocket for the qb.

2.) I'm ready to see all of the different running forms for players with the ball. I've seen 3 so far. Glad to see hints of variety for running forms.

3.) I can't wait to see more true step. The chopping of the feet is a good look. I think the foot planting from ball carriers has shown hints of improvement.

4.) Ready to see how living worlds feels in the game. I'm not too disappointed that their isn't that much variety to the fans. It's not that serious for now anyway.

5.) I'm ready to see some of the high step celebration. I saw that Adrian Peterson had his in that QJB trailer. This isn't a big deal though. Just something that would be cool to see.

6.) Ready to see how the DBs break on the ball since I've heard a couple of people talk about it.

7.) I have high hopes for the future of this game. Have you heard about what the guys have said on the sim perspective radio about the developers future plans for this game? The guys said that they will wow us basically. They even hinted Madden 15.

Last edited by carvis#15; 11-09-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Punctuation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #26
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

If Madden next-gen feels as good as Fifa next-gen then I would say they get a pass for this year. Next year I hope the gloves come off.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #27
Banned

I dont even see how you can be positive after seeing the NBA 2k voices trailer. That is incredible! That takes sports games to the next gen. This looks tired and bland.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #28
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

1. I definitely see improved visuals. People who don't need their eyes checked.

2. The pocket looks amazing. I am not a Madden fan, but that is a huge improvement.

3. They fixed the sloppy work on uniforms that they put in on current gen. No flywires for teams that don't have them and gold paint finally looks like it's in (49ers). I haven't seen any Lions or Patriots pictures so I can't tell if silver is actually in or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
I'm happy that you can import NCAA draft classes from current gen. Could be a worthy reason to purchase the game down the road at a reduced price.
This was shot down, if I'm not mistaken. Josh Looman himself said this was not happening, but it was something they'd consider for the future. Because NCAA Football is gone for good, we will never see this feature again.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #29
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
This was shot down, if I'm not mistaken. Josh Looman himself said this was not happening, but it was something they'd consider for the future. Because NCAA Football is gone for good, we will never see this feature again.
Arghhh....what a shame. Thanks for letting me know. Pretty much saves me the money I would have eventually spent on a purchase. Redbox it just may be.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #30
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UptheARSEnal
I dont even see how you can be positive after seeing the NBA 2k voices trailer. That is incredible! That takes sports games to the next gen. This looks tired and bland.
glad to see youre keeping your posts relevant to the thread. what are some positives about madden ng? nba 2k interviews! seriously stop trolling. we get it. you like nba 2k. its a good game. why does it need to take over every topic?

back on topic: o-line d-line interaction is what will be a difference maker for me. hopefully that extends to the user side and not being sucked into blockers.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
glad to see youre keeping your posts relevant to the thread. what are some positives about madden ng? nba 2k interviews! seriously stop trolling. we get it. you like nba 2k. its a good game. why does it need to take over every topic?

back on topic: o-line d-line interaction is what will be a difference maker for me. hopefully that extends to the user side and not being sucked into blockers.

YAAAAY we have a pocket!!!! What a revelation!! HOOORAY TIBURON.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #32
Rookie

I have seen the nba 2k14 interview trailer and it looks great.Ill be picking that up also on launch day but lets be honest after you see them twice your going to skip them after that and nba is more of a star driven game and having that can really add to the 2k series were as nfl is more of a team game but instead of player interviews in madden I would love to see coach interview pre and post game in madden down the road.Regarding draft classes this is one thing i have liked about madden but it has never really been implemented well.The best players in college never transfer over to madden right and seem to go in the later rounds instead of the top and there rating really never make since in madden so unless its implemented right whats the point.I honestly liked the random story lines from madden this year more than the draft class transfer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »