Home

MADDEN next gen positive thread

This is a discussion on MADDEN next gen positive thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #57
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MADDEN next gen positive thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvese
I really do like the grass. Never really paid attention ever to the grass in any Madden. So when i finally compared this Gen to Next Gen. I see a huge difference. It looks kinda cool. Hoping so much for this game to be good. Madden to me is like the drug addict/screw up in ur family. You want to turn ur back but u cant because u love them so much. I love Madden since i was 8 years old (im 30 now). I see my cuz now
The grass?...

Anyway im looking for the pocket passing & defense to be improved
Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
LoL at the thread getting a one star vote.
God forbid people look forward to the game and start a thread about it...I'd swear that John Earl Madden himself ****** in someone's cereal the way people react with a positive mention of the name.

Anyway, looking forward to the feel of the game. The change was immediate from M13 to M25 and from the sound of it the new consoles will have much better feel. Looks to be a solid base for now, hopefully I can still have all the customization I'm used to...ccm rosters imports, sliders, etc.
Eh, it kind of deserves it. This thread was more or less for people who want to ignore the blatant facts, but to each his own.

But I came through to say that I am excited for the updated graphics that will come with this port, and I will definitely be picking this up on friday.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #59
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueToTheGame
Eh, it kind of deserves it. This thread was more or less for people who want to ignore the blatant facts, but to each his own.

But I came through to say that I am excited for the updated graphics that will come with this port, and I will definitely be picking this up on friday.
This isn't for people who want to ignore blatant facts. Its for people who enjoy Madden and those who are looking forward to it to discuss that. And not having to worry about getting inundated with responses telling them they are stupid, or part of the problem for liking the game.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #60
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I am pretty excited to see how people take advantage of the built in steaming/recording to share their experiences with the game. I know I am planning on getting as many vids/streams up as possible for anybody who has questions or requests. I am mostly going to be looking at the o-line/d-line the first few games

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I am pretty excited to see how people take advantage of the built in steaming/recording to share their experiences with the game. I know I am planning on getting as many vids/streams up as possible for anybody who has questions or requests. I am mostly going to be looking at the o-line/d-line the first few games
Which system are you getting and if PS4, how do you plan to record with the HDCP? I have seen various methods to bypass it quite simply actually, but out of curiosity which one would you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #62
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1

You know what im looking fwd to checking out immediately. Simming a season just to try the pro bowl and hope to god that individual helmets are back. It was just an awesome thing on the PS2.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #63
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Before some of you continue to post in here I suggest looking at the thread sticky at the top of this new forum.

Since some of the posts that are clearly not in the nature of this thread were posted before the sticky you're getting slack.

However continue to ignore it and you'll be banned, no warnings.

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:55 AM   #64
Rookie

I'm looking forward to it. I didn't pick-up the current gen so this will be new to me. I know coming in it is not what we expected in terms of new features that us football fanatics wanted but Madden 13 was a fun game for me so I don't have a problem. I'm sure it will be much better next year in M15.

Have fun guys!, I know I will!

peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »