Home

Couple things....Please Read

This is a discussion on Couple things....Please Read within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #25
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Couple things....Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Ryan Moody was banned? Why?
It was several years ago, not recently.

At the time, the youtube folks were promoting their own channels and that was against the TOS. I think that is what happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 12:13 PM   #26
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

At the time, the youtube folks were promoting their own channels and that was against the TOS. I think that is what happened.
I don't really pay attention to the youtube/troofchasah, nuts or the drama that surrounded them, but I believe he and the other ones, kept spamming the boards promoting their Youtube channels. They were asked to stop, refused to, a dispute ensued and they or most of them were banned.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:

Do you know if he is still banned? I thought I saw him on here within the past year.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #28
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Do you know if he is still banned? I thought I saw him on here within the past year.
Yeah, he signed back on several months ago, but I haven't seen him post in here since.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, he signed back on several months ago, but I haven't seen him post in here since.
I believe the ban has been lifted, but since he's not allowed to promote his youtube channel, there's really no reason for him to post here.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #30
Banned

Ken Griffery Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I've never called someone out without posting specific examples.

It's too much to ask for the same?
Fair enough and normally I would agree with you, but it isn't practical for me to provide links from years/months/weeks old threads to resolve long dead issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Again, are you surprised. Cry persecution when ask for specific examples blame the mods for something else. Rinse, repeat. Same guys every time.
Thank you for lumping me in with previous offenders even though I've never complained in a mod thread before. It's nice to know that even when a new voice states something you disagree with, the mods will lump us into the "same guys" category. Perfectly illustrates the antagonistic way you view the members here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
No proof but years of material, such a convincing argument. I'm not sure which self fulfilling prophecy you are angling for, but banned or otherwise[/b] I think you have most of the possible outcomes covered.
Oh, it's not a self-fulfilling prophecy at all, rather, it's a very sound theory based on witnessing and analyzing a specific pattern of behaviour from the mods over the years.

If you truly want examples, don't take my word for it. Open a thread asking members if they feel mods treat them poorly or unfairly. Ask them to provide specific examples. Try to keep an open mind (don't be defensive, dismissive and argumentative like usual) and listen to them. Go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #31
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffery Jr.
Fair enough and normally I would agree with you, but it isn't practical for me to provide links from years/months/weeks old threads to resolve long dead issues.

Thank you for lumping me in with previous offenders even though I've never complained in a mod thread before. It's nice to know that even when a new voice states something you disagree with, the mods will lump us into the "same guys" category. Perfectly illustrates the antagonistic way you view the members here.

Oh, it's not a self-fulfilling prophecy at all, rather, it's a very sound theory based on witnessing and analyzing a specific pattern of behaviour from the mods over the years.

If you truly want examples, don't take my word for it. Open a thread asking members if they feel mods treat them poorly or unfairly. Ask them to provide specific examples. Try to keep an open mind (don't be defensive, dismissive and argumentative like usual) and listen to them. Go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is.
Yep, so persecuted. Maybe OS just isn't your cup of tea. It's not for everyone.

As far as being lumped in, it it walks like a duck... I get the feeling this isn't your first go around with OS.

Last edited by bkrich83; 11-17-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Yes please do, I don't have time for your agenda. Some unbiased postings around here would be a nice change of pace.
Quote:
Agenda for a better quality game? One that matches the quality of other high end sports games?
Quote:
If only that were the case. That facade was blown years ago with some around here. Don't kid yourself.
Quote:
It is the case.
Quote:
Yeah, clearly. Please buy my bridge in Brooklyn when you get a chance.
Quote:
Don't want a bridge in Brooklyn. Just respect to be shown toward fellow OSers, instead of just pulling out the bogus AGENDA card.
Quote:
Respect? That's irony. There's nothing bogus about the agenda card, there's a reason that was written in to the TOS. If you want to believe in unicorns and fairy tales and that it's all about the betterment of the community that's fine, but it's blatantly obvious with a number of users that's no where near the case.

Continue with the victim card though.
Quote:
So now you decide to attack and disrespect me and my opinion by accusing me of believing in unicorns and fairy tales. I'm seeing a pattern here.
Quote:
Pattern? Irony.
"Agenda" was directed at "Big Fn Deal" and bkrich gave nothing to back that up. I also thought "fanboy" and "agenda" attacks weren't allowed. The bold was directed at me. All pretty disrespectful and none of it was provoked. I realize bkrich isn't a mod. But this was a fairly recent example of what looks like a prominent member of OS attacking another OS member without provocation. I in no way played a "victim card". I've seen bkrich consistently act like this with other OS members and wonder why he gets no infractions or bans while "Big Fn Deal" gets banned. I'm still trying to find out why Big did get banned. Anyway, kehlis, this may be the kind of thing the other guy was talking about. I don't know for sure because I haven't asked him. And I realize this bkrich isn't a mod. Hope this helps. If not, then "oh well".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »