Home

Couple things....Please Read

This is a discussion on Couple things....Please Read within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Couple things....Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
"Agenda" was directed at "Big Fn Deal" and bkrich gave nothing to back that up. I also thought "fanboy" and "agenda" attacks weren't allowed. The bold was directed at me. All pretty disrespectful and none of it was provoked. I realize bkrich isn't a mod. But this was a fairly recent example of what looks like a prominent member of OS attacking another OS member without provocation. I in no way played a "victim card". I've seen bkrich consistently act like this with other OS members and wonder why he gets no infractions or bans while "Big Fn Deal" gets banned. I'm still trying to find out why Big did get banned. Anyway, kehlis, this may be the kind of thing the other guy was talking about. I don't know for sure because I haven't asked him. And I realize this bkrich isn't a mod. Hope this helps. If not, then "oh well".
Those were attacks? Victim card, played.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:48 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yes they were attacks that I've seen OSers get flagged for. I got flagged for just saying "how of you" to someone. Yours were much more blatant than what I got flagged for. They were unprovoked and also unsubstantiated. As I could then say to you "insult card, played".

I'm in my mid 50's. Seen a lot of life. I'm not a rebel, but pretty much of a conformist. I'm just to old to give bullies a free run.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #35
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Yes they were attacks that I've seen OSers get flagged for. I got flagged for just saying "how of you" to someone. Yours were much more blatant than what I got flagged for. They were unprovoked and also unsubstantiated. As I could then say to you "insult card, played".

I'm in my mid 50's. Seen a lot of life. I'm not a rebel, but pretty much of a conformist. I'm just to old to give bullies a free run.
LOL. Hypersensitive I guess, if those think those were attacks. Sure you're not a millennial? you continuously play the victim like one.

As far as unsubtantiated? Hardly, you flat out lied when you say the agenda card was not being played, and it's all about the best interest of the gamer. You as well as anyone who's been here for any amount of time know that's complete rubbish, yet continue to try to hide behind it to justify the the ridiculous statements and hyperbole.

In that whole exchange, it was you who initiated contact with me. You sought me out, not the other way around.

Last edited by bkrich83; 11-17-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
LOL. Hypersensitive I guess, if those think those were attacks. Sure you're not a millennial? you continuously play the victim like one.
Not hypersensitive. Just want a fair and equal due process for all OSers.

Quote:
As far as unsubtantiated? Hardly, you flat out lied when you say the agenda card was not being played
Now you are calling me a liar? That's not insulting a fellow member? You misrepresent me again. And it was unsubstantiated. You had no proof that OSer had an agenda other than to discuss what would make madden or video football in general, better for the consumer.

Quote:
In that whole exchange, it was you who initiated contact with me. You sought me out, not the other way around.
What does who initiated the contact have to do with this? I wasn't disrespectful to you. So anyone should be allowed to respond disrespectfully as long as they didn't initiate the contact?

My initiation of contact was just asking two simple questions.

"Agenda for a better quality game? One that matches the quality of other high end sports games?"

Nothing disrespectful about it. Are you being hypersensitive? Playing the victim card?

Last edited by bucky60; 11-17-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Not hypersensitive. Just want a fair and equal due process for all OSers.
Clearly not if you think you've been attacked.

Quote:
Now you are calling me a liar? That's not insulting a fellow member? You misrepresent me again. And it was unsubstantiated. You had no proof that OSer had an agenda other than to discuss what would make madden or video football in general, better for the consumer.
If you say there's no agenda out there, which you did, then yes, I am saying you're lying or you're naive. And you use that lie to hide behind justifying what you post. If you want to say that's an attack, so be it. It is what it is. The fact you react the way you do, indicates you know exactly what I am talking about.

Quote:
What does who initiated the contact have to do with this? I wasn't disrespectful to you. So anyone should be allowed to respond disrespectfully as long as they didn't initiate the contact?

My initiation of contact just was asking two simple questions.

"Agenda for a better quality game? One that matches the quality of other high end sports games?"

Nothing disrespectful about it. Are you being hypersensitive? Playing the victim card?
Not hypersensitive at all, but I see when I said that I must have hit close to home. I responded to your question. If you want to play the victim card, because you don't like my responses so be it. I didn't say anything personal, I didn't attack you. I questioned your motives and your credibility. I still do.

Last edited by bkrich83; 11-17-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #38
Banned

Ken Griffery Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yep, so persecuted. Maybe OS just isn't your cup of tea. It's not for everyone.
Quote:
Quote:
The utter lack of respect in these posts is palatable and outrageous in a thread that is calling for everyone to respect one another. If a non-mod even posted one of those type of comments to a mod, they would've been banned by now. Thank you, bkrich83, for proving my point so resoundingly. kehlis, you have your specific examples now.

Quote:
Anyway, kehlis, this may be the kind of thing the other guy was talking about. I don't know for sure because I haven't asked him.
This is precisely what I was referring to. Sir, you have my sympathy. You provided exactly what the mods asked for and are now being mocked and denigrated for it.

Quote:
As far as being lumped in, it it walks like a duck...
Funny, that's how I feel about bullies and bad moderators.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #39
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffery Jr.
The utter lack of respect in these posts is palatable and outrageous in a thread that is calling for everyone to respect one another. If a non-mod even posted one of those type of comments to a mod, they would've been banned by now. Thank you, bkrich83, for proving my point so resoundingly. kehlis, you have your specific examples now.

This is precisely what I was referring to. Sir, you have my sympathy. You provided exactly what the mods asked for and are now being mocked and denigrated for it.

Funny, that's how I feel about bullies and bad moderators.
Your motives coming in to this thread were clear from your first post. I have a feeling the reason for your beef with the mods is due to the fact, this is clearly not your first tour of duty at OS.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
If you say there's no agenda out there, which you did, then yes, I am saying you're lying or you're naive.
Moving the goalposts? You didn't state that some have an agenda, you were accusing a specific OS member of having an agenda. One that I've posted with many times. I come to have a feel for his agenda of wanting a video football game on par with other high end sports titles. So now who is lying?

Quote:
Not hypersensitive at all, but I see when I said that I must have hit close to home. I responded to your question. If you want to play the victim card, because you don't like my responses so be it. I didn't say anything personal, I didn't attack you. I questioned your motives and your credibility. I still do.
Not hypersensitive? Sure seems like it. I'm not playing any card, especially a victim card. I don't like when your responses are inaccurate and accusatory. Seems like that would be against the TOS.

And if you're are going to question anyone's motives or credibility, at least be accurate provide proof and don't move the goalposts.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »