Home

Sim Stats Fixed?

This is a discussion on Sim Stats Fixed? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Chances Sim Stats Are Fixed in Next-gen M25?

They need to fix QB low touchdown problem, some QBs below 50 percent completion percentage and defensive touchdowns. I'm sure there are many more but those are my main concerns. I know madden ng is a port but why would connected careers be exactly the same. At least fix the problems for a new generation of consoles. Will it really be same problems new $400/500 system? At least try.

Also no one mentions it but why are sacks taking away from the QB rush yards every madden? Guys like Vick average like 3 yards a rush every madden.

Last edited by haloofduty; 11-12-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Sim Stats Fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
Someone please tell me they at least fixed the QB low touchdown problem, some QBs below 50 percent completion percentage and defensive touchdowns. Also no one mentions it but why are sacks taking away from the QB rush yards every madden? Guys like Vick average like 3 yards a rush every madden.

They could have at least fixed sim stats for a new more powerful console.
No one will know until Friday.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Since we won't know until Friday, let's rename the thread "PTI's, Chances Sim Stats Are Fixed in Next-gen M25?"

I say 1% chance and that's not 0% only because anything is possible, lol. From everything we have been told thus far, on field game play, graphics and elements of the shared Ignite Engine tech were the only things upgraded for next-gen. Anything outside of that, including off field AI and simulation logic, are likely exactly the same, imo.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

I see your 1% and raise you 0,05% and I'm pretty sure I got this.

The only thing lower than that 0,05% chance of fixed sim stats is my faith in Josh Looman steering CFM the right way. Seems like they're already bent over on forcing the user to play the game the way HE wants :/
Old 11-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Since we won't know until Friday, let's rename the thread "PTI's, Chances Sim Stats Are Fixed in Next-gen M25?"

I say 1% chance and that's not 0% only because anything is possible, lol. From everything we have been told thus far, on field game play, graphics and elements of the shared Ignite Engine tech were the only things upgraded for next-gen. Anything outside of that, including off field AI and simulation logic, are likely exactly the same, imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
I see your 1% and raise you 0,05% and I'm pretty sure I got this.

The only thing lower than that 0,05% chance of fixed sim stats is my faith in Josh Looman steering CFM the right way. Seems like they're already bent over on forcing the user to play the game the way HE wants :/
Gonna have to call you guys optimists. If the sim engine had been fixed, they'd have said so. I want to be wrong, but I rarely get what I want =\
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 02:44 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootofalleli
Gonna have to call you guys optimists. If the sim engine had been fixed, they'd have said so. I want to be wrong, but I rarely get what I want =\
LOL MADDEN WORLD.... Where 1% hope is considered being optimist
Old 11-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #7
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

So, you guys really expect Madden next gen to have the same bugs and glitches as Madden current gen? Would that even be possible?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
So, you guys really expect Madden next gen to have the same bugs and glitches as Madden current gen? Would that even be possible?
Possible? Hmm...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »