Home

I Have Serious Question ? Concering Madden 25 on PS4...

This is a discussion on I Have Serious Question ? Concering Madden 25 on PS4... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
I Have Serious Question ? Concering Madden 25 on PS4...

Guys can you do me a favor and tell me whats missing from this ?

Now i'm not trying to start anything here, as i am one of the one's hoping madden really turns out to be something good and headed in the right direction.

with that said since the dev team said this is a current generation port, but with new features, and they are in the process of rebuilding this game, i think with all the lack of information and video content being shown, i think it might have been over looked.

but the dts surround sound as well as the Dolby digital sound, at first i thought by law if i was not mistaken, that any developer for any game or blu-ray movie or music cd, had to place that information on the box or back of the box if it was included into there product? what does this mean?

To me this is a very very important feature, because if not mistaken if you don't have anyone of those surround sound packages doesn't that mean you have mono sound ? and not stereo surround sound.

I mean for example look at these covers from past..and present

or

and even on ps4

or

My point to all of this is if this is a typo which i really hope it is. But with all the lack of information, can you imagine getting home, tearing the plastic off this game, only to find out that this game has basic sound packaging, i mean how is something like that missed?

Then to add further, you go to return the game, you cant, because it's been opened. i'm hoping im wrong, as i don't claim to know everything about audio, but it would be not good, if this is true, and the only reason i can think of it being missed is because we are so focused on other concerning events.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 11-12-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Have Serious Question ? Concering Madden 25 on PS4...

it also says you only need 16mb of hdd space, so i wouldnt give it too much thought. it seems like whoever did the covers for ng madden was slacking. terrible quality control.

guess thats another one of those wait and see things if the audio will be full 5.1/7.1. i cant imagine that it would be less than cg though.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I only picked up madden and battlefield, and I know both are EA, but battlefield does not have it either.?!?
Old 11-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Guess we will find out in 3 days. Until then no point in speculating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »