Home

Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

This is a discussion on Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #105
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

im sure someone here will link it. gotta head to work so wont beable to see it til my break

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #106
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent3419
im sure someone here will link it. gotta head to work so wont beable to see it til my break

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk
im hoping its up soon so i can download it. i would guess that ea would have it taken down pdq so im hoping to get it saved before they do.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #107
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Just cancelled my pre-order. Thank the universe that at least someone leaked footage. And honestly, even though it wasn't much, it was awful. I shouldn't be shocked, but WTH was all that "We're better prepared for the new consoles this time" BS? All of my tempered excitement is now pure disgust.

I want a good NFL game. Why can't I have that?
Old 11-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #108
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I understand people may be let down with the way the game looks, but if it plays better, that is what really matters. Overall, I think most games we've seen, look fairly similar to their current gen counterparts in some ways, but when you zoom in close and see all the little details, that's where they begin to separate themselves. FIFA is a good example, on Youtube, people felt it looked very similar to current gen, in person, people have been blown away with how FIFA looks. I'm not expecting M25 to blow people away based on how it looks in person, but I think it will be better than people are thinking, just based off of a YT video. Madden 15 is when I think people will be blown away, for many reasons.

I appreciate your opinion, but I think it's a massive insult to the community to continue to try and sell the next year version to OSers.

Old 11-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #109
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
I understand people may be let down with the way the game looks, but if it plays better, that is what really matters. Overall, I think most games we've seen, look fairly similar to their current gen counterparts in some ways, but when you zoom in close and see all the little details, that's where they begin to separate themselves. FIFA is a good example, on Youtube, people felt it looked very similar to current gen, in person, people have been blown away with how FIFA looks. I'm not expecting M25 to blow people away based on how it looks in person, but I think it will be better than people are thinking, just based off of a YT video. Madden 15 is when I think people will be blown away, for many reasons.
Good ole JP.
LA DODGERS
Old 11-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #110
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovie832
I think people are more so upset that their suspicions were indeed true. We all expected it to be exactly like CG cuz thats what EA does. But all of us, as avid football fans and gamers... have that .01% of optimism that maybe just maybe EA will surprise us with THE Game. It's just a sadness that comes with the inevitability of football gaming nowadays
Yeah I get that but like I mentioned in another thread, it comes down to optimism versus benefit of the doubt. I choose to be optimistic about most things, even Madden but no way I give the game or EA Tiburon the benefit of the doubt anymore. I don't care what anyone tells me or claims about Madden changing, I won't believe it until I see it, though I will be optimistic that it somehow pans out.

The broadcast capability of the new consoles can really bring all that's been hid in the dark, into the light and I'm excited about what that could potentially mean for driving subpar games out of the market. Up until now direct comparison of games has mainly been a Youtube type movement but I believe with the new console broadcast sharing possible through more casual social media, like Facebook, Twitter, etc, even an exclusive license can't limit competition.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #111
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

Quote:
Madden 15 is when I think people will be blown away, for many reasons.
I do not share your optimism...at all. Not after this. I don't even watch basketball, nor have played it since Junior High, nor have any interest in it...but after seeing what 2K was able to do with basketball on next gen, I WANT to learn more about the sport. I grew up on football, love it with a passion....but when I look at what EA has done with football, with a new slate to start a new on, I am left wishing I was more of a basketball fan, more of a baseball fan, and more of a soccer fan...because football gaming has been dead to me for past 9 years, and I don't see it getting ANY better until the NFL lets other companies make games for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #112
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
I appreciate your opinion, but I think it's a massive insult to the community to continue to try and sell the next year version to OSers.
Not trying to sell anything, that's honestly how I feel. I most likely won't be getting a new console until around this time next year, so I definitely have no bias towards Madden 25 next gen. I want people to play it for themselves and form their own opinions good or bad. My opinion for the future is that it will be impressive, that doesn't mean I'm trying to "sell" it. My opinion is more positive than some, I get that, but that's not "selling" anything. I want Madden to do well because I like the NFL, I want to play a decent product of NFL Football. If 2k or 989 or some other company made a NFL game I would support that too. If EA keeps the license and the product doesn't do well, who does that help? The better the game, the happier the consumer, that's all I'm really wanting. A better game, just like anyone else.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »