Home

Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

This is a discussion on Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #193
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Yeah man, we are silly. Please be on the forum on Friday so we can compare silliness.
I won't really care. I'm gonna play it and judge for myself. if I think it's great then great...If I think it's garbage, i won't be on here griping about it, I will take it back to Redbox and continue with my life. I definitely won't be on these forums crying like a little girl over something I don't even know about yet. The game may just be garbage or it may be great. Idon't let streams of games and Other peoples opinions influence what I think about the game. Like I said...you guys are silly...lol
Old 11-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 2

It like putting a last gen game disc into a next gen system there's not one difference between the two like there is with nba 2k14
Old 11-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #195
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

This video isnt impressive at all, but one thing I noticed is all the videos we have seen that look horrible are night time games such as this video and the monday night videos, from what I can remember all of the ea trailers were shown during daytime games where the lighting and the shadows make the game look more impressive. I am hoping thats one reason why this is looking so current gen like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #196
World Series Champions!

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

It's about what I expected, to be honest. Looks to be a slightly prettier version of CG. I think I'll be able to live with it.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #197
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I am just amazed at the level of grass stains on the jerseys for a non rain game. I played in heavy rain for both Madden and NCAA this year and their uniforms didn't get that dirty.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #198
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

A night game would probably look horrible and muddy at this quality on Twitch.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #199
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Like every sports game ever made there is drop dead date for rosters in order for the game to go gold, and be mass produced. You know this You are acting like the rosters should be current as of yesterday because this in next-gen. Usually every sports game released will usually have a day one roster update. I would expect this to be no different.

I get people being upset with what the stream is showing, but to act like Madden is the only game that ships with old rosters is just looking for somthing to bang them on. Hell MLB The Show's roster cutoff date is January 15th for a game that releases in March. Never seen this sort of reaction to that.
This is a port, not a game that was created from scratch a week ago. And again how long did we have to wait to get accurate rosters on the PS3- it WASNT release day... That is my point, yeah I understand it's nitpicky, but it doesn't absolve them of at least having a somewhat current roster. Tolzien on the 49'ers- whatever- the Jenkins transaction was AWHILE ago. If there is a roster update on friday that is accurate up to this past week then no big deal- but EA's track record shows this won't be the case... As per Madden on the PS3
Old 11-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #200
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963

Thinking of dropping my PS4 pre-order because everything looks like crap, not just Madden.
Huh? KillZone and NBA2K look like crap?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »