Home

Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

This is a discussion on Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelios7
I was watching the stream on Twitch for a while and I can say that having owned Madden 25 on the PS3, the PS4 version looked like the PS3 version, at least from the stream.

Ah well...Ive already bought it so Im one of the reasons EA gets away with this crap.
Im getting it too lol

now if I bought Madden 25 current gen, I probably wouldnt, Im still playing 13 so this should be a nice upgrade...i think...idk really
Old 11-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #290
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

I hope there is more noticeable changes in the feel of the game when actually playing; I am taking into consideration that the person playing teh game in the stream had limited play time in the M25 CG demo....

On a high note I saw subtle improvements, granted not earth shattering, but then I do not expect NBA 2k14 NG to be earth shattering except that apparently they support 4k graphics...

I am buying it without a doubt, just for the GlassCoach and the improved uniforms and precision of movement. The precision will come into play when you are actually usering a player, and switching between players.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-13-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #291
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

OVR: 0

A positive I saw, on a toss sweep the guard kicked out the defender and I believe the tackle led through the whole which reminded me of 2k. A negative about the play the cpu did not hit the whole, instead went at the defender that was kicked out. The play development looked good but executed terribly.

Was it me or did it seem when the ball is hike it would fast forward or was the game speed set a little high?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #292
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

I wish someone had captured the stream....
Old 11-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #293
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

He has no past broadcasts, is that an option you have to opt into while broadcasting? Wonder if that's even provided when twitching from PS4.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #294
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
He has no past broadcasts, is that an option you have to opt into while broadcasting? Wonder if that's even provided when twitching from PS4.
It used to be the default setting, but now it's an option you have to turn on from the twitch dashboard.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #295
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I partially agree with you. The only thing that I find weird is that the NFL makes a ton more money than the NBA so how could Tiburon put out crap, EA allow them to put out crap and no one person pull the plug on it? I work in management in my company and I know that even if you have to make money on a product, putting out a crap product that reflects on your company is bad on all fronts. All the money EA has, and other good games they have, why could no one attempt to fix this at some point? That being said, I know that they are trying to have a presence on the next ten systems and want to make money for the "effort" that they put in, but honestly if they admitted to issues and held it a month or so that would have been better than hiding it, embargoing everyone and basically lying to the entire public to make money....

Mind you my opinion is not an informed one because I have not seen the game in action outside of what EA has shown us. That is why I am eager to see what everyone else has seen.
Do you really think that the National Football League gives a damn about the quality of the product????? Let me tell you this... The NFL cares about two things in regards to Madden: Is the shield on the case, and is the check on time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #296
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Bet this game will still get a 8.5-9.1 on IGN.
I'm pretty sure IGN is rating games using a different standard for next gen (rating them tougher), and if 2K only got an 8.9 then Madden is looking at something like 7.6 from them.

OS review will be even worse, probably 6.5-7.5... at least it should be.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »