Home

Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

This is a discussion on Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #297
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

Can't wait for the exclusive license to eventually run out, and some other publisher to walk in and clobber EA just like 2K has done with the NBA.

These guys literally lied to everyone's faces. Things like "we were better prepared for this gen" and the whole CGI thing earlier in the summer that "represented the next generation of Madden" were just flat out lies. It's hilarious to me that a company in such desperate need of repairing it's relationship with the public is seemingly not making any kind off effort to do so. I've seen companies that don't have a good relationship with their consumer crash and burn over and over again. EA isn't immune to such a thing happening.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this is lazy developing, lazy marketing, and lazy publishing. It's highly apparent that America's most popular sport will not be getting a decent sports video game to do it justice any time soon.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 11-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #298
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Based solely on this stream I'm going to make this short and sweet.

If you didn't buy current gen Madden 25, give this a shot.

If you did, and can trade it in for $10 upgrade, then do it.

Otherwise, wait until next year.

No reason whatsoever to buy this for $60 if you bought current gen for $60. Improved crowds, pass blocking, sidelines, replay angles, slightly improved graphics= not worth $60.

With that being said, yes I still have high hopes for M15.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 11-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #299
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Based solely on this stream I'm going to make this short and sweet.

If you didn't buy current gen Madden 25, give this a shot.

If you did, and can trade it in for $10 upgrade, then do it.

Otherwise, wait until next year.

No reason whatsoever to buy this for $60 if you bought current gen for $60. Improved crowds, pass blocking, sidelines, replay angles, slightly improved graphics= not worth $60.

With that being said, yes I still have high hopes for M15.
JP, I'm not trying to insult your opinion, or anyone else's when I ask: what about Madden 15 gives you even the slightest bit of hope?

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 11-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #300
Pro

OVR: 8

Finally a mass amount of people realize the rehash known as "Madden" I stopped getting excited for these games back when Vince Young was on the cover. I felt like EA would just bring out gimmick after gimmick w/o fixing the actual replay. The other day My friends and I were talking about how ridiculous the "Rewind" feature they put in Madden 09 was, such an embarrassment. I was actually very interested in this game due to the limited videos of Madden 25 for NG and I actually thought they finally fixed the zombie O-line but i'm glad the person who streamed this game streamed it today and possibly saved many people money and disappointment in front of their tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
JP, I'm not trying to insult your opinion, or anyone else's when I ask: what about Madden 15 gives you even the slightest bit of hope?
It's EA's reliable "promises" of course

Last edited by Brooklynnets24; 11-13-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #301
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
So that we then have no football game at all? No thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I think the idea is we would end up with more than ONE football game to choose from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #302
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Do you really think that the National Football League gives a damn about the quality of the product????? Let me tell you this... The NFL cares about two things in regards to Madden: Is the shield on the case, and is the check on time?
I agree at a high level that is very true.
But a crap product reflects on "the shield"
Old 11-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #303
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Bet this game will still get a 8.5-9.1 on IGN.
Given that FIFA got a 9.1 and NBA 2K14 got an 8.9. IGN can't give it anything higher than an 8.5 and that is if they are being generous. The majority of people watching the stream couldn't see the effects of the new Oline mechanics or True Step I don't see how they can rate the game that much higher than Madden 25 on current gen. I wouldn't be shocked if it came in lower than current gen Madden, which got an 8.5.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 11-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #304
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Do you really think that the National Football League gives a damn about the quality of the product????? Let me tell you this... The NFL cares about two things in regards to Madden: Is the shield on the case, and is the check on time?
I think your right to a point.

There are two ways we as consumers can end this exclusive deal:

1 - Make Madden to the point where the license costs more than the product will generate due to lack of sales. Problem is that people love football and will buy it because its the only option

2 - Bring to light in the masses how poor this game is to the NFL. Something that trended on twitter or something to that effect. If its ever going to happen it will happen in the next 48 hours. Just needs to have enough support among different communities. The stream today was a good start as it brought many different forums together.

They each have their reasons why it won't work but something has to be done, if people just go out and buy it and say this game sucks and buy it again nothing will change.

Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »