Home

Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

This is a discussion on Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #369
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Thread on Reddit with someone who has game on ps4

I feel sorry for anyone whos favorite sport is football
Old 11-14-2013, 01:52 AM   #370
Banned

Ken Griffery Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 1

If that GI stream is to be believed, then what EA has done is consumer fraud. That game looked nothing like any of the videos/screenshots they've been showing. What a disgrace.

http://www.twitch.tv/gameinformer/c/3238812

Madden 25 on PS4 starts at 1:51:00.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:53 AM   #371
MVP

OVR: 6

As long as there is less scoring and actual punts I will be happy. My biggest gripe with ps3 madden is I can't be stopped and I can't stop the cpu so it becomes a score fest and I have to lower qtr lenght to keep scores realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 02:28 AM   #372
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Finally watched the GI stream, well two minutes of it. I couldn't take it anymore. This just really sucks, seriously. What a joke. I'd pay an inordinate amount of money for a next-gen 2K football game.

Last edited by Shaffer26; 11-14-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:15 AM   #373
Rookie

OVR: 3

Either the Tiburon devs are really uninterested in developing Madden and therefore not motivated or they are really untalented. I think it must be the first, because no studio can be that untalented for so long, look at all the other sports games, only Live and Madden are that bad and both are made by Tiburon. I really hope EA would say enough is enough and close Tiburon and make Madden in Canada.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:50 AM   #374
Pro

OVR: 4

Watched the GI stream:

-- Akeem Jordan (linebacker for the Chiefs) is in the offensive huddle when A.Smith comes to the field... SMH! Guess that still happens :/

-- JAMAAL CHARLES IS WHITE!!!!!! I REPEAT, JAMAAL CHARLES IS WHITE!!!!

PS: Then they start playing NBA 2K and I thought: Man, didn't know the heat was playing the Spurs tonight :P

-- Replays look slick

-- Madden needs to add a light/heavy rain option ASAP! Every rain game looks like a monsoon :/

BOTTOMLINE:
I agree 100% with JP, if you haven't played CG you might as well buy this. It will provide some entertainment value; especially if CFM menus load faster and the game is fully featured (30 team control...)

But man, this company really tried to dupe us (and will likely succeed in doing so) :/

Last edited by msdm27; 11-14-2013 at 04:15 AM.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #375
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

It's clear that EA have reached a profit maximizing stance on Madden, as in lower the costs and rely on name and branding to sell the title. To continue believing in this franchise seems redundant.

I refuse to accept there are no people working on Madden with the desire or skill to see it excel, but the problem is they clearly are not having a say. M25 NG is possibly the most uninspired launch title going. I can't imagine that if anyone in the creative or development departments of the game had a say that this would be the case. NBA 2K14 could flop big time but it is at least clear they are trying, and they are developing like they are actually excited for the new gaming platforms.

On the other hand, Madden seems to be a textbook case of what happens when people detached from the game as a game rather than a game as a profit center are making the calls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #376
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

They are who we thought they are

Remember when the Cardinals blew that lead against the Bears? Go YouTube that Dennis Green rant and that sums up my feelings.

I so want this game to be amazing. The most popular sport in the US has arguably the worst video game representation. It's a shame. All I can really do is hope they find a way to fix it. All of the stuff they showed prior to those streams doesn't even look like the game. How is there such a disconnect? Not even going to waste time pointing out things wrong, it never results in change.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »