Home

Game Informer Madden 25 Stream (1:50 mark)

This is a discussion on Game Informer Madden 25 Stream (1:50 mark) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Game Informer Madden 25 Stream (1:50 mark)

What in the world???

Let's be honest here. Could one really tell the difference between Current Gen(PS360) and this Next Gen Madden video? I sure can't! I have so much to say but I'll leave it at that.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #18
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Finally - the last play of the game, which resulted in a sack against a Singleback Ace formation looked cool; very nice pressure that I hadn't seen much of in the base blitzes in M13 and CG M25.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #19
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
What in the world???

Let's be honest here. Could one really tell the difference between Current Gen(PS360) and this Next Gen Madden video? I sure can't! I have so much to say but I'll leave it at that.
Actually, I can. I don't know about your TV but current gen madden looks like PS2 on mine. For some reason the crowd is like static, grass looks horrible and fake, sidelines are dead... I'm not saying this looks amazing, but it DOES look like a much better refined version of CG. Which is kind of all I wanted.

It has a long way to go, but I feel like I will enjoy it quite a bit.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:19 PM   #20
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

I can't watch the stream, to all of you watching I have a question. Do you feel the game was a disappointment?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 11-13-2013, 10:20 PM   #21
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

EA ought to be ashamed of themselves putting out this garbage and calling it next-gen, and I think they are ashamed because they never showed live game play footage. Did they even try? One word comes to mind when I think of Madden, LAZY! I don't think the game even looks as good as what QJB was showing on his Youtube channel! No wonder they are offering a $10 trade in deal, that's the least they could do.
And I don't see the so-called pocket affecting the game much at all, I bet people are still going to drop back 20yds and run towards the sideline with the QB and make throws across the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #22
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I can't watch the stream, to all of you watching I have a question. Do you feel the game was a disappointment?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
YES it's a disappointment, I think in general people on OS had ok to low expectations from this game, but it seems to be worst than people expected it to be.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:40 PM   #23
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

there seem to be a lot of the same animations, the running is still herky-jerky, and don't get me started on that rocket-dive from the chiefs defender...the more "next gen" footage i see, the happier i am to be a pc gamer. i'll admit that's probably part of my problem. i have over $2000 into my pc, it probably isn't fair to expect the consoles to keep up, and the graphical jump is pretty minimal overall. i REALLY miss madden/ncaa on the pc, though
Old 11-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #24
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
there seem to be a lot of the same animations, the running is still herky-jerky, and don't get me started on that rocket-dive from the chiefs defender...the more "next gen" footage i see, the happier i am to be a pc gamer. i'll admit that's probably part of my problem. i have over $2000 into my pc, it probably isn't fair to expect the consoles to keep up, and the graphical jump is pretty minimal overall. i REALLY miss madden/ncaa on the pc, though
Yeah because all next gen games look "minimal" like Madden 25.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »