Home

Does EA/Tiburon/Game Changers look Sliders??

This is a discussion on Does EA/Tiburon/Game Changers look Sliders?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

OVR: 0
Does EA/Tiburon/Game Changers look Sliders??

I wonder if EA/Tiburon sees what a difference Sliders make in Madden?
I wouldn't be playing M25 right now, if it wasn't for all the Slider help I got when posting my ?'s on the Slider thread, which has now turned into the best gameplay I've seen to date on ANY Madden game!

I've figured out how Gameflow/Gameplan can change w/ coaching strategy changes. It speeds up the game and it makes for more of "sim" feel when playing User vs CPU.
We've verified that you can keep the All-Madden difficulty this year and still use any range of slider 0-100 w/o it going down a difficulty level or going to Custom in the difficulty setting.

So much more to say..

Anyway, you would think EA/Tiburon could see who the Top Gameplay Sliders were and impliment that into next gen.
Things that are common sense, legacy issues. ie. All-Pro being higher scoring, w/ more turnovers, too many ints, sacks, etc.

Give us more customization w/ our Offline/Online CCM. Why did we lose Blk Shed? Pass Rush? Give us more tools to improve the gameplay, not less.

High Hopes for Next gen
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »