Home

Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #73
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't disagree with you, but a few weeks ago, with interviews posted here, we knew what we were getting.

It didn't come to a surprise to people that heard those interviews.

True Step, improved trench play, improved AI, player sense and living worlds.
What I believe TombSong is referring to is the pardon that Madden somehow manages to get every year, no matter how subpar the game is. It's actually an amazing talent at this point the way Tiburon can spin things and convince people to swallow this bs. For all the hoopla just a few days ago over a lack of footage and then the live streams, now the fires are being squelched in the honeymoon phase. Once that wears off it will be about how much potential the game has and if they can just do x next year we might have something. As someone that has been inside the Madden Matrix for years, it's something watching all the 1s and 0s from outside it, lol.

"Don't believe naysayers about the game or what you see in live streams, try it for yourself, it feels cool". No thank you, I'm good, sounds like some marketing pitch to try to get teens to smoke cigarettes back in the day, lol.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #74
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
OK, you are touting the company line. True step, improved trench play, improved AI, player sense and living worlds. Where is it all that ? I see the same game in these vids. You are staring at above you an example of that and you are talking to me like I am suppose to accept what I am not seeing because EA said they put those things in the game....well show me an example of it.
It's in this thread.

I'm also going by the recent interviews of the last few weeks from the developers.

We knew what was in the game, and what wasn't in the game.

I never ever said they don't have a lot to work on and aren't far behind the other games.

In my opinion, I liked what I saw in the videos in this thread.

Is my opinion not allowed?
Old 11-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #75
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
What I believe TombSong is referring to is the pardon that Madden somehow manages to get every year, no matter how subpar the game is. It's actually an amazing talent at this point the way Tiburon can spin things and convince people to swallow this bs. For all the hoopla just a few days ago over a lack of footage and then the live streams, now the fires are being squelched in the honeymoon phase. Once that wears off it will be about how much potential the game has and if they can just do x next year we might have something. As someone that has been inside the Madden Matrix for years, it's something watching all the 1s and 0s from outside it, lol.

"Don't believe naysayers about the game or what you see in live streams, try it for yourself, it feels cool". No thank you, I'm good, sounds like some marketing pitch to try to get teens to smoke cigarettes back in the day, lol.
Were you surprised by what's in the game and what's not in the game?

Last night, I ripped the game in one of the other video threads, then, I saw these videos, and I was confused. It wasn't anything I saw in the Twitch or other video threads.

Plus, I'm seeing positive impressions in the impression thread which is unusual.

I need more information to process before I jump to conclusions, I'll admit that much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It's in this thread.

I'm also going by the recent interviews of the last few weeks from the developers.

We knew what was in the game, and what wasn't in the game.

I never ever said they don't have a lot to work on and aren't far behind the other games.

In my opinion, I liked what I saw in the videos in this thread.

Is my opinion not allowed?
Roadman, Stop the EA side step talk. I ain't ask you what your opinion was. I asked you to show me in a video an example of the New things you listed that are suppose to be in the game. I aint seeing it in the game play vids. So please, point it out to me, cause I ain't seeing it.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #77
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Roadman, Stop the EA side step talk. I ain't ask you what your opinion was. I asked you to show me in a video an example of the New things you listed that are suppose to be in the game. I aint seeing it in the game play vids. So please, point it out to me, cause I ain't seeing it.
Just a sec, here. I show you a video that in my opinion, has what EA touted, and then you say, no, it's not, and I say, you wanted my opinion.

I'm not going into a back and forth with anyone.

I'll repost the vids in this thread that, in my opinion, shows trenches.

I preface by saying that I didn't like what I saw in the Twitch and other video thread, didn't see the improvements. These videos, in my opinion, helped show the improved trenches. I've never seen an upfield rush in GC.

Last edited by roadman; 11-15-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #78
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Come on people it's the same game that's being shown in every video just different angles. You guys are trying too hard to deny improvements when they're plain as day for everyone to see. True Step, O/D line, player sense are CLEARLY improved. True Step probably being the biggest and most noticeable improvement.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Come on people it's the same game that's being shown in every video just different angles. You guys are trying too hard to deny improvements when they're plain as day for everyone to see. True Step, O/D line, player sense are CLEARLY improved. True Step probably being the biggest and most noticeable improvement.

All I am saying is show it. The stuff I am seeing in these next gen vids is the same stuff I see in the CG game. Maybe you are trying too hard to tell me not to believe what my eyes are seeing.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Word. The game is next gen for real.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »