Home

Madden NFL 25 Impressions (PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Impressions (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #25
Rookie

jarvis1104's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Next-Gen (PS4) Impressions.

I was worried that the o line would own the d line every play after seeing the war in the trenches videos but I'm happy to see that isn't happening. Matchups seem to work well so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #26
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Herschie. One question: Was the game fully downloaded to your console at this point?

Thanks!
Frisk
Yes, and some more info, it was the first game of the Bears preseason, I made myself as the head coach, what exactly happened was their backup QB went to throw, the ball disappeared, it was called a fumble, then a safety, which shouldn't have happened because they were in Bears territory around the 40.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
Welp, here's one bug; the backup quarterback for Carolina went to throw, the ball disappeared, it was called a fumble, then the field looked like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Herschie. One question: Was the game fully downloaded to your console at this point?

Thanks!
Frisk
Hah, wait. Was "the grass wasn't downloaded yet" actually a possibility? That's hilarious! Imagine other games being partially downloaded, omitting key pieces...like Mario reaching the castle and there's no Bowser, so he just walks right to the princess.

Thanks for the impressions though guys, keep'em coming. I've got a week to wait before I can get a taste of the next generation (going XBox One).
Old 11-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 21

Here is a big test for those who have the game. Do a passing play, let the QB do his drop, then roll to the sideline. What does the defensive line do ? Are they still stuck playing patty cake with the offensive line ? Does the secondary allow the men they were covering to just run away from them and not cover them any more ?
Old 11-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hah, wait. Was "the grass wasn't downloaded yet" actually a possibility? That's hilarious! Imagine other games being partially downloaded, omitting key pieces...like Mario reaching the castle and there's no Bowser, so he just walks right to the princess.

Thanks for the impressions though guys, keep'em coming. I've got a week to wait before I can get a taste of the next generation (going XBox One).
Someone obviously has absolutely NO CLUE how software troubleshooting works... EA is here trying to help and you let it be known that you're clueless to the process of debugging issues within software.

He's not implying that at all, he's trying to determine the scenario so they can duplicate it and find a resolution.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #30
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Other than that one bug, this game is fantastic. All-Madden isn't a frustrating ordeal anymore. You still lose here and there, and it's challenging, but not frustratingly so.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #31
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
Other than that one bug, this game is fantastic. All-Madden isn't a frustrating ordeal anymore. You still lose here and there, and it's challenging, but not frustratingly so.
Thanks for the info Herschie. We will run this scenario on our end and see if we can identify the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #32
Rookie

jarvis1104's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Here is a big test for those who have the game. Do a passing play, let the QB do his drop, then roll to the sideline. What does the defensive line do ? Are they still stuck playing patty cake with the offensive line ? Does the secondary allow the men they were covering to just run away from them and not cover them any more ?
Tried it once. Rolled to the right with Ben and the Browns D line disengaged and ran towards me. The defense was in zone and everyone continued to cover their area except for Haden, who ran towards me. He was the closest defender.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »