Home

Madden 25 Next-Gen (PS4/Xbox One) Bugs and Glitches

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Next-Gen (PS4/Xbox One) Bugs and Glitches within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #89
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Next-Gen (PS4/Xbox One) Bugs and Glitches

Unreal! Thanks for the list!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:39 PM   #90

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug?: Uniforms changing after resuming a previously saved game.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?: Connected Career

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Was playing at Dallas so when I started the game I selected my dark color uniforms because I knew they would be wearing white. After turning off the system and resuming the game today they still had their white uniforms on but I was switched to my white away jerseys. White on white was no bueno.

How often has the bug been reproduced?: Tested it again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke and it happened again.

Do you have video or a picture? No.

***Didn't go through all the bugs so I apologize if this has previously been reported.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:07 AM   #91
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Mods, feel free to delete if we're still not supposed to post without the proper format. But I ran into one of these problems so just wanted to ask everyone here...has anyone solved or rectified the problem on the PS4 where you play a game, and despite saving that game, you boot up Madden a day or two later, and the game shows as not played (and therefore your save didn't go through)?

I haven't played in over a week, but I booted up the game tonight, and ran into this problem for the very first time. I didn't do anything different in saving my game as I normally do--I played it, went back to my CFM menu, advanced a week, and manually clicked save. Then I either hit the "O" button and shut off the system from the main menu, or I simply shut off the application and system from the CFM menu. But either way, I manually saved, which is what I always do (I suppose it's possible I didn't since it's been a week and my memory is weak on this, but since I normally always manually save, I can't imagine why I didn't this time).

So yeah, just wondering if this situation was figured out. Someone I think said that switching uniforms caused the problem? But I've been mixing and matching different pants for my Browns franchise, and different shoes, since I got the game, and never rain into a problem.

I can't even blame it on being a patch issues, because I still have yet to download the game's latest patch on my PS4. So I'm kind of at a loss here (I did manually simulate a week, manually saved, shut the system off and rebooted, and the save worked fine. But I don't know if that's because I simulated the game rather than played it). Any help is appreciated, provided there's a fix.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #92
Rookie

I've been getting one my last couple seasons in connected franchise offline as a head coach during the draft. Sometimes, when I elect to trade down, I'll pick an offer and it says "one or more of the picks offered by the Titans (me) is no longer available" even though the draft is paused while I'm making the trade. So I thought maybe its because its paused, unpaused it to the same result. Went to do a manual trade and if I make the offer that was made to me in the draft window it basically says "X is interested but needs a bit more value" so I offer a 7th rounder and then it gives me that same notice. It only happened once in the last draft, but in this one it did it 10+ times. Just curious if any of you have had the same issue. I'm wondering if maybe I have too many picks. Now that I've counted them I think that may be the issue... 25 picks in next years draft including 9 first rounders. Anyway, still wondering if anyone else has encountered this!
Old 02-16-2014, 09:25 AM   #93
Rookie

So Cal's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug?
All modes are unplayable. I can't get anything to launch without freezing. At the top right of the screen where it should read my gamertag it says "!!UserNameNotFound!!" even when I'm signed in.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?
Every mode.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Just booted up the game today and it has been doing this every time I reset the game. Haven't got it to not happen once yet.

How often has the bug been reproduced?
Over 10 times this morning
I have had the same issues, have you had any success getting this resolved ?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2014, 06:44 AM   #94
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

This isn't a glitch or bug but more of an oversight.

If you win the Super Bowl, the text says "Congratulations, you've ONE the Super Bowl." It's in some of the coach pages, too. I make that mistake sometimes, so I can't be too harsh in my laughter, but I wonder it they will ever realize that the past tense of win is WON, not ONE.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:08 PM   #95
Just started!

Platform: Xbox one

Whats the bug? The game froze.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Play Now

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Russel Wilson scrambled out of the pocket and the game froze as I switched to a defender to make the tackle while he was juking. I'm not sure if it will happen again.

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice so far? I'm not sure. This is the first time I noticed this.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #96
Just started!

Platform: Xbox

Whats the bug? it happens after i call an audible. I hit reset play but it makes the linemen flip sides and then it wont let me hike the ball. i have to re call the audible for it to work and i usually dont have time for that and i get a delay of game

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Ultimate team

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? after i called an audible i hit "reset play" (LT) sometimes

How often has the bug been reproduced? almost everytime

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »