Home

The Photographic Side of Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen (PS4/Xbox One)

This is a discussion on The Photographic Side of Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen (PS4/Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #65
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
re: The Photographic Side of Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen (PS4/Xbox One)

Can someone show a pic of tavon austin for the rams. Thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #66
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I must say, despite the best efforts of the OS crowd to tune and tweak this images to be awesome. I really, REALLY hope EA steps up their equipment game next year and in the coming year. There is no reason for that awful bulky ankle tape these days. Same for most equipment, QB Wrist Coaches, wrist bands, gloves etc.

I am by no means an equipment guy, but if we know the art department has nothing to do with gameplay, they should defiantly take advantage of the hardware, processing power and blu-ray disk space to step their game up.

absolutely, details make good games great games. If it's a different department than gameplay they need to dive in and surprise us with how much they can pull off, next time around. You need to look no further than the premier basketball and baseball games of cg and ng.

Love this thread cant wait for my XB1 to contribute here
Old 11-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42

Doesn't look that much different to me. The top is E3 the bottom is retail.
Because there NEVER WAS any difference. One of the first things i did when i got Madden for my PS4 was try to find the perfect lighting in a game with RGIII to try and see if the E3 shot was the real deal in-game and while your shot does not exactly show the exact same image quality because of the lighting and reflections you captured when taking the picture....if you find the correct stadium and time of game like i did...i was able to find a almost perfect comparison that truly proved that the E3 footage WAS AND IS what the game is like when playing it on the PS4...granted you gotta zoom in to see this great detail but YES the game is the same as what we saw at E3..I have 100% proof it was...which is a nice thing to know i suppose.

There were and still are people in these forums that will swear up and down the E3 footage is NOT what we have on next gen consoles while playing it but they are flat out wrong or flat out lying.

PS I did not realize we could upload pics online to ourselves..i tried to find a way to do it but i gave up quickly

Last edited by Moegames; 11-18-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #68
Rookie

ryanh04's Arena

OVR: 3

Old 11-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation
It looks a lot closer in that pic. Still not what they showed as actual gameplay footage though. No big deal to most I think.
Again... get the correct stadium, dirty uni's,etc after past half time and the time/light of day correct...the E3 images look almost identical to what we have playing. I know..i spent a bit of time trying to find the same shot..heck even some of the RGIII comparisons in here are pretty close to E3...but if you put enough time into it and get RGIII a bit dirtied up like say on grass after halftime when the uni's and stuff get scuffed up and dirty...you will see the E3 footage is identical to what we have in-game. There might be a tad difference in skin textures,etc although even skin textures seem to look different under certain time of day and lighting in this game while playing it but its pretty freaking identical and i am a graphics freak when it comes to graphics technology used in games...E3 was really the "real thing" ...those of us that have a PS4 such as myself can tell you first hand with a straight face. Im in my 30's ..no lame fanboyism here...just a straight shooter.

Madden Next Gen looks a lot better than Current Gen...no its not as impressive as NBA2k14 but for what it is..yes its a pretty nice looking next gen game.

Last edited by Moegames; 11-18-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:08 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 0

I think the biggest issue is player models/animations and not necessarily graphics. The textures and colors are pretty solid. I'm not sure how to describe whats missing, but NFL players look cool and madden models usually don't to me.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #71
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

yes this penalty actually got called!! On a center though

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #72
Rookie

thatmanGriffin's Arena

OVR: 0

Can someone post these chiefs players Charles, bowe and Derrick Johnson?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »