Home

CPU vs. CPU in Offline Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in Offline Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2013, 03:25 AM   #25
Banned

OCBrooks7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs. CPU in Offline Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEDAY08
Quick question im a packers fan so ill b playin all their games myself but i only wanna use the com vs com method when other good teams r playing each other like NE vs DEN etc so would i b able to use the com vs com method that way using yo method

Yes. Just select the 3rd string QB from the two teams that are playing as a character for that week, then just retire those characters after you watch the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 03:28 AM   #26
Banned

OCBrooks7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
Can this be done with 32-team control?

The Sim Stats are really bad [e.g. Check defensive touchdowns].

Thanks. PM me if necessary.

You're definitely going to have to adjust some CPU sliders to get authentic stats. I'm still trying to work out a good set myself.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCBrooks7
You're definitely going to have to adjust some CPU sliders to get authentic stats. I'm still trying to work out a good set myself.

Thanks A Lot!!!

To access your PM's, go to the top right of screen where your name is and click on your name and a scroll-down bar will show your messages.

I have Sliders if you want them.

What I want to do is let games play out as Cpu vs Cpu--But still be able to jump-in anytime and play the Offense and/or Defense of both teams. Is this possible? And I do have two controllers.

How did you figure this out? You must be quite intelligent.

I am also computer illiterate.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

Last edited by HopiDesertPriest; 12-06-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #28
Banned

It does not work as I hoped.

EA should just let us switch between teams as we wish.

The game is just Cpu vs Cpu. No chance to have Coach Mode play both teams live and enter when I wish.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #29
Banned

OCBrooks7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
It does not work as I hoped.

EA should just let us switch between teams as we wish.

The game is just Cpu vs Cpu. No chance to have Coach Mode play both teams live and enter when I wish.

I agree. Hopefully they make some changes for Madden 15
Old 12-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Ok im still alil confused bout something maybe its bc i havent played it yet im waiting til i go on vacation b4 diving into it head first but if i put the 3rd string qbs as 1st string then wouldnt the 3rd stringer b playng the game nstead of the 1st stringer like example DEN vs NE brady vs manning and also what do u mean when u say retiring those characters after the game during cpu vs cpu any additional info on that would b appreciated and can this b done for the ps4 if so i have to buy another controller

Last edited by GAMEDAY08; 12-08-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #31
Banned

OCBrooks7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEDAY08
Ok im still alil confused bout something maybe its bc i havent played it yet im waiting til i go on vacation b4 diving into it head first but if i put the 3rd string qbs as 1st string then wouldnt the 3rd stringer b playng the game nstead of the 1st stringer like example DEN vs NE brady vs manning and also what do u mean when u say retiring those characters after the game during cpu vs cpu any additional info on that would b appreciated and can this b done for the ps4 if so i have to buy another controller

Don't make the 3rd string QB the Starter and make sure you have Instant Start OFF when you start the Connected Franchise. When you start the game as the 3rd string QB for both teams, neither get in the game and it just plays out in CPU vs. CPU mode.

In Connected Franchise, you have the option to 'Retire' the character you're playing with and either select a new Player, Coach, or Owner. You lose any XP points with that character when you do so but that player, coach, or owner remains in the game.

Yes, I do it on the PS4 and I believe someone else on here said they tried it on the PS3 and it worked there too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 02:15 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

OK THANKS FOR the additional info appreciate it ill do that and hope to enjoy some better games via madden 25

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »