Home

Old 11-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Heres more to add to my wishlist in photo detail, still no gameplay improvements, just features.

- Create A Stadium: I think all sports fans can agree that stadiums are a huge part of the game, I think all can also agree when they create a new stadium for a team they want something original, not pre-created. If historic teams ever play a role in another Madden game, wouldn't it be fitting to play in their old stadium as well? Or to create a historic team, wouldn't it be fitting to play in their old stadium? How about if you want to create a college team so you can do the "Alabama can beat the Jags" game, so you want to create Bryant Denny Stadium. The reasons are there for why the options should be endless in what you can design. With roster sharing made so easy it makes all the more reason to allow trading for created teams & created stadiums as well.

Since Madden 05 you EA has tried create a stadium, so you know its something fans want, and its something you want in game.

This is not "create a stadium" and this isn't what we want:

Instead options more like these would be better:

We don't want options limited like this:

Instead more unlimited options like a game of the Sims offers would be better:

Stadiums that look like this should be able to be made:

or old classic stadiums like this:

And even futuristic stadiums of which the Falcons might be building soon like this:

If modders can recreate baseball stadiums from the 70s on a MVP 05 PC baseball game like this:

Then its about time we can do the same on a next gen system. Or when FPS games like Halo has map creator, why cant Madden have the same but for stadiums?

You don't see games like the Sims (which is a EA brand) with a few cheap premade options.

- With Create A Stadium should also come - Create A Team, Relocate Team, Rename Team, Create a Team Jersey: all for use in CCM and offline play & unranked online play.

Ncaa already did this right with Team Builder for use on the computer with allowing custom team logos on the field and on the jerseys/helmets, its what Madden needs. Detail isn't really needed for this, just do what NCAA did with Team Builder. Custom logos are a must for CCM teams.

Custom Jerseys was something put in I think Madden 05, allowing for teams to have a custom jersey with any colors they wanted. We should be able to make jerseys like these by now:
Old 11-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #74
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
Heres more to add to my wishlist in photo detail, still no gameplay improvements, just features.

- Create A Stadium: I think all sports fans can agree that stadiums are a huge part of the game, I think all can also agree when they create a new stadium for a team they want something original, not pre-created. If historic teams ever play a role in another Madden game, wouldn't it be fitting to play in their old stadium as well? Or to create a historic team, wouldn't it be fitting to play in their old stadium? How about if you want to create a college team so you can do the "Alabama can beat the Jags" game, so you want to create Bryant Denny Stadium. The reasons are there for why the options should be endless in what you can design. With roster sharing made so easy it makes all the more reason to allow trading for created teams & created stadiums as well.

Since Madden 05 you EA has tried create a stadium, so you know its something fans want, and its something you want in game.

This is not "create a stadium" and this isn't what we want:

Instead options more like these would be better:

We don't want options limited like this:

Instead more unlimited options like a game of the Sims offers would be better:

Stadiums that look like this should be able to be made:

or old classic stadiums like this:

And even futuristic stadiums of which the Falcons might be building soon like this:

If modders can recreate baseball stadiums from the 70s on a MVP 05 PC baseball game like this:

Then its about time we can do the same on a next gen system. Or when FPS games like Halo has map creator, why cant Madden have the same but for stadiums?

You don't see games like the Sims (which is a EA brand) with a few cheap premade options.

- With Create A Stadium should also come - Create A Team, Relocate Team, Rename Team, Create a Team Jersey: all for use in CCM and offline play & unranked online play.

Ncaa already did this right with Team Builder for use on the computer with allowing custom team logos on the field and on the jerseys/helmets, its what Madden needs. Detail isn't really needed for this, just do what NCAA did with Team Builder. Custom logos are a must for CCM teams.

Custom Jerseys was something put in I think Madden 05, allowing for teams to have a custom jersey with any colors they wanted. We should be able to make jerseys like these by now:
What game is that in the biggest picture, the construction site of the stadium. Looks like Sim City.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 11-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
What game is that in the biggest picture, the construction site of the
stadium. Looks like Sim City.
Photoshop of Sims 3 & Seahawks stadium when it was under construction. Just an example of the kind of options we should have when building a new stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would love to see team colored cleats in madden 25.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #77
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Better Player Models
Ability to edit Uniforms/team names when relocating.
Create/Edit/Share Draft Classes
New Commentary
ANY half time show.
Keep building on the crowd noise. It is improved but could be MUCH better.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm going to keep my list a little more realistic, they said they are going to get the basics down in the first few years so two basics that NEED IMMEDIATE OVERHAUL is....

Tackling- This should be number 1 on the list for Madden 15. The tackling is just horrid, momentum does not matter it's just canned animations resulting in some very unrealistic tackles frequently. The tackling needs to be completely redone from the ground up, gang tackling and two man tackling needs to be prevalent and one-on-one tackling needs to take angle momentum into account. Tackling needs to be a back of the box feature (once again) next year.

Passing- The passing game is so stale and boring in this game. And when I say passing I mean the entire passing game, from Qb throwing, route running, receiver catching, WR/DB interactions. Independent ball physics need to be in the game, right now the ball is tied to the receivers, making every Qb overly accurate and resulting in the same old perfect catch animations over-and-over again. Receivers need to GO for the ball, not HOPE the ball! Right now receivers just run to an area hold their hands out and hope the ball hits them in the hand with no idea where the ball is located.

And speaking of perfect catch animations they need to be gone! Receivers need to be able to catch the ball in their chest, down low, behind them, as well as bobble the ball. Receivers also need to attempt to catch over or badly thrown balls and they shouldn't land of their feet 99 percent of the time after making a catch. DB/WR interaction needs to be implemented, they need to use their arms while running routes battle for position and jostle for the ball.

And my gosh, CHANGE THE PASSING CONTROLS! The have been the same for ever and have gotten stale and makes the game boring, almost every other sports game lets you use the analog stick to play major parts of their game so should Madden. The passing game should be a back of the box feature next year!

I have a lot more to say but since they claim to be working on the basics now I am going to leave my list with two of the most basic parts of football passing and tackling.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #79
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Heres a few of my wishes for M15 that are NOT gameplay related

- Tatoos needs to be added, why is it ok for the NBA and ok for past football games but not now? why the NFL would say "no tattoos" is beyond me. The players aren't forced to cover them up on sundays so they are there. there;s no escaping it NFL. Let EA further their attempted replication of these athletes. Its almost like the NFL is saying they are ashamed of the tats. If they are scared of gang signs being show this way that is ridiculous. Whats the difference if a little kid sees a gang sign on NFL network highlights or a madden game. You cant filter it so why try?

- mouthpieces need to be in the game its been far too long and its self explanatory.

- CUSTOM PLAYABLE CAMERA angles (im not even gonna start) ..lol

- the ability to play a cold weather game without snow, alla NCAA Football series, or The Weather channel "live feed" option.

- more dynamic weather sunny games turn rainy, rainy games in FL turn sunny...etc etc

- a special teams depth chart. its a huge part of outcomes of these games on sunday to not have this by now

- a sideline reporter who actually has something to do with the NFL

- a way to capture a screenshot on the XB1, as I have yet to find a way to do so

- monumental upgrade to "Living Worlds" must be made, no excuses this year is disappointing to say the least. EA should have never touted this as a big feature while marketing M25.

-a "Quick Season" mode with 32 team control possibilities for guys like me that could care less about the "off the field" fluff of CFM/CCM. A mode like the one they had in NCAA 14 this year, I loved that.

- A "playoffs" mode where the user can pick the 12 teams and their seeding and go from there.

- did I mention CUSTOM PLAYABLE CAMERA ANGLES????
Old 11-25-2013, 03:47 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Multiple Commentating Pairs
One thing that madden could do to truly stand out for a change is to be the first NFL video game to introduce multiple announcers. How cool would it be to play one game with Jim Nance and Phil Sims announcing one game then when you play an NFC match up have Troy Aikman and Joe Buck calling a game. Maybe hire at the very least 4 pairs to give the games commentary some true diversity and talk about the innovation it would bring to the game. Its not like EA doesn't have the money to hire each pair. Now that would give the commentary a fresh new start IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »