Home

Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #89
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Without a rebuild of everything (namely the animations), which obviously can't happen now, I don't know what good my wishes will do, but here goes:

I want to see a commitment to fixing body types, faces, and player skin shades all of which have tons of problems, and it's most frustrating when it's with very well-known and visible players.

I feel the passing pockets still need work. The horseshoeing is sporadic because the edge-rushers don't get deep enough penetration as often as they should. This has been an issue for a long, long time in Madden and I want to see it fixed once and for all.

I want to see a commitment to providing a better TV broadcast presentation than what we've gotten the last 10 years which is going to call for an overhaul of cameras, commentary, cut scenes, live scenes, halftime and postgame presentation.

Finally, I want to see a promise to stop removing features from it all once it is done right and put into the game. I think we're all past tired of having Tiburon put something in the game we need only to see them remove it a season or two later.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #90
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

There are a ton of things I have in my mind, but one that occurred to me last night was we should be able to user control the ability to drag a foot/feet when catching a ball near the sidelines/out of bounds. Hoping the animation triggers isn't good enough, we need more control in this aspect.
Old 11-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stovt4x4ing
Would any one like to see the vision cone make a come back for next gen? Like how was back in 2005 and 06?

I'd love this. But it won't happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 21

A few things I would like to see added or improved.

1) sideline awareness - sometimes runners will step out of bounds for no good reason, or WRs will not have an awareness of when to stop their route because they have hit the sideline....they just continue running their route into out of bounds.

2) Better CPU play calling when less than 3 minutes left in half or game. We all know about the deficiencies here. Such an easy fix but for some reason they continue to ignore for the most part.

3) allow importing of previous years rosters so they can be used in next year's game. Especially for classic rosters...we have to make these classic teams over and over again for every year's iteration.

4) make the editing more robust. Get rid of the restrictions in the in game editor such as can't edit current player's height, weight, skin color, etc.

5) make penalties work. we can set them to our particular liking with the sliders...but at least make them work...all of them...not just holding, face mask, and false start.

6) continue the living world thing...it's a start but along way to go. With 40K different people should I really see the same guy 5-10 times a few seats from each other in cut scenes?

7) make TD celebration optional in the Game Options menu

8) keep working on tackling animations. I see way too many head on collisions that cause the ball carrier to fly back like 5 feet. That happens in a game but I shouldn't see it so often.

Finally, keep moving in the Sim mode direction...away from arcade fest and cheese. Anything and everything you can do to make Madden a true representation on the field of what we see week to week is the direction you should maintain. It's all about the gameplay first.

C
Old 11-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #93
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Would love to see the following.

Draft Class Creator : This is desperately needed. With NCAA football being gone we need a way to create draft classes for the players that are entering into the NFL. Furthermore it would be great to create some old faces as well because who doesn't love more legends?

No gimmicky names : The CPU generated names are a bit ridiculous. I love parity but when I look at some of the names that players get I just shake my head.

Old 11-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
No gimmicky names : The CPU generated names are a bit ridiculous. I love parity but when I look at some of the names that players get I just shake my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
Old 12-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #95
Banned

OVR: 3

some uniform nitpickiness

damn near every uniform a team has worn in it's existence. Gen 2 games had them

options for all weather and cold weather gear

options for standardized accessories, like one color for arm sleeves. Pats players only wear navy blue sleeves, certain alternate uniforms use different colored sleeves, like red for their all red uniforms. players in the NFL don't wear whatever colored accessories they like anymore.

option to play in legacy stadiums. 3 river stadium, The Vet, Giants Stadium, Cowboys Stadium

also, a huge non-nitpicky request

be able to continue your franchise on successive titles. the reason i don't invest too much in my franchise is because i'm going to dump it the next title.

it's better for EA too, gives more incentive to keep buying new renditions of the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #96
Rookie

brownies's Arena

I would like to see highlights of other games in cfm kind of like espn does. To keep you up on what every other team is doing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »